If you're paying $375 for a pair of pants...

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

If you're paying $375 for a pair of pants...

You're a fucking Douchebag, plain and simple.

I was just reading through the latest from Lowside and the "Out and About" article talking about Self Edge jeans is fucking ridiculous. $375?!?!?! For a fucking pair of pants?!?! I don't care how they try to justify it, that's fucking dumb.

I have jeans that I paid $40 for and have had them for 2 years. And if I need to "repair" them? I can go to a local seamstress and have them fixed for a "couple dollars" just like youi're fucking faggy Hiiptster jeans.

Sorry, I had to rant about this shit.

Magazines!!!!! Run some fucking product reviews on realistic shit. I am CERTAIN I'm not of the minority when I say that $375 pants are WAY out of my price range. Let the fgucking rap stars wear that shit. I'll stick to my sale rack Gap jeans!!!! Hahahaha (My OL works there, hahaha)
  • Skyhigh88
    • Oct 2010

i wont pay over 50 for pants...

Comment

• coldsmokejr
      • Sep 2010

I try to stick to my low-rise, skinny jeans, I don't care what they cost!

Comment

• NHMike
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by coldsmokejr
        I try to stick to my low-rise, skinny jeans, I don't care what they cost!
        I'll assume that's sarcasm, hahahahaha

Comment

• coldsmokejr
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Skyhigh88
          i wont pay over 50 for pants...
          You must be rich, the last time my wife dropped $60 on a pair of Levi's I returned them, went to Fleet Farm, bought 2 pairs of Dickies, a bag chocolate covered peanuts and a 6 pk of Mil Best Light.....I love that woman.

Comment

• cHiCoD
            • Aug 2009

LEVIS 501's shrink to fit.
            38 bucks. only have to buy one pair every 3 years.
            it amazes me how alot of the bike industry has changed to bullshit like "Affliction", 400 dollar jeans,super hip 300 denim vest's,etc.
            complete bullshit if you ask me.
            problem is,people buy it.
            if i had 400 bucks,i wouldnt buy a pair of pants,i'd get my bike finished.
            amazing a piece of cloth is damn near a monthly rent payment.
            stupid.

Comment

• felon
              • Oct 2011

yep, i saw someone posted these on instagram and i said the same thing, $375 for a fucking pair of jeans getthefuckouttahere

Comment

• BamBam
                • Jun 2011

I've worn Levi's since a kid, and will continue to. They just fit right and last me at least a few years a piece. I dont even bother looking at anything else.

Comment

• jluck27
                  • Aug 2009

I don't think I've spent $375.00 on pants in my fuckin life time!! I wear my 501's till the crotch blows out son!!! You know about that shit!!

Comment

• gyro
                    • Oct 2010

I dont think all of the clothes I own add up to $375. I had a suit once but even that was only $100 and my dad bought that for me cause he wanted me to go to some thing that I was supposed to wear a suit. I dont get it. but like you said Chico, people buy it so I dont blame the companies cause I would sell it too if people are willing to pay for it.

Comment

• MegaDON666
                      • Jul 2010

Why are the $375? Ive seen Icon have those denim looking riding pants with all the pads in it. Even those are not $375. If its just a pair of pants, then i dont get it.

Comment

• gyro
                        • Oct 2010

when I was a kid I used to go to the mall and steal a few pairs of the most expensive jeans I could find then go to the other mall and return them for drug money. that was nice.

Comment

• 65Econolinekid
                          • Oct 2010

C'mon son

Click image for larger version

Name:	11043_1172161827279_1325036327_30437990_7731341_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	1253364
                          GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT BULL SHIT!

Funny shit is I just got my first issue of Dice the other day, and the add for VICTORIOUS22 caught my eye in a creepy way. Went to check it out and WHAM! $300.00 Denim...... WTF!?

Levi's 514's baby! All day EVERYDAY! Catch um' on sale after thanksgiving for like $25 a pair! have had about 3 or 4 pairs that have held up WELL for the past 4-5 years. Finally blew the knees and ass (precced with homo-erotic comments) out of a few pair but i'd say I got my monies worth out of them!

Comment

• gonzoguilt
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by jluck27
                            I don't think I've spent $375.00 on pants in my fuckin life time!! I wear my 501's till the crotch blows out son!!! You know about that shit!!
                            Yu-hup. And when that happens, they turn into yardwork/painting pants!

Comment

• Ansutton21
                              • May 2011

I get my Levis at Sears, theres no way that im payin that sort of money for clothes. If you would put 375$ towards pants instead of parts, or food, or gas, then your a rich fuck, congratulations. Not me though.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;