If you're paying $375 for a pair of pants...

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capino
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by jluck27
    I called this douche out yesterday for talking shit to Lindsey. Him and that other fuckstick were being a couple of tough guys, and talking shit, while trying to sound educated. I agree, if you're going to write a stupid fucking article about some "Sic jeans" then you need to be prepared for someones opinion. Not be a total pussy and bash someone for saying it sucked.
    Lighten up Francis, I was just fucking around talking about the "poors" who can't afford $300 trousers

Comment

• Capino
      • Apr 2024

It was all in good fun, And don't act like you fags don't enjoy the drama,cause if you didn't you wouldn't keep posting back up on here .

Comment

• ThePete
        • Nov 2011

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee Ooooooooooh Weeeeeeeeeeeeee Oooooooooooh Weeeeeeeeeeee Ooooooh...

FUCK! Just close this damn thing I'm sick of seeing it popping up.

Comment

• jluck27
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Capino
          It was all in good fun, And don't act like you fags don't enjoy the drama,cause if you didn't you wouldn't keep posting back up on here .
          Pffftttt...I'm all about the drama!!!

Comment

• billdozer
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Minimalist
            Awww shit! Flip the scrip!

I just realized talking shit about someone for wearing $400 jeans because they can is as bad as them talking shit about you because you can't.
            There you go.

This thread is stupid. Threads bitching about someone's clothing choice will get shut down as soon as I see them from here out, so if you don't like vans or flannels or poofy jackets or whatever, post it somewhere else.

Seriously, this sounds like junior high girls bullshit. Go ride a motorcycle and forget about who's pants are how tight. In fact, in honor of this thread I'm not going to wear pants for the rest of the day, so suck on that.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;