Email Password Mobile Version / Desktop Version
Search
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mrkil View Post
    Seriously made me spit my soda out just now. Thanks for the laugh man.

Where's the article Tim is talking about, Id like to read it?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Seriously made me spit my soda out just now. Thanks for the laugh man.

Where's the article Tim is talking about, Id like to read it?
    Lowside #8, or 7, can't recall. Whichever was the most recent to come out. It's a review of the Jeans, can't remember the brand. My biggest stink with it was that I would think a Mag geared toward backyard builders would review thing a typical backyard builder would buy. I posted on their Facebook right before I posted this thread. Either Tim, or someone from the Mag responded there. My initial intent here wasn't to literally call Tim a douchebag, however it was obviously taken that way and then got blown WAAAAAAY out of proportion. I emailed Tim tonight to apologize for making it seem as though I was being negative toward the Mag or him. I absolutely love Lowside...them, GK and Show Class and I'm good. The rest of the mags can drop off the earth for all I care.

Anyhow, this Damn thread has gone on way too long, hahaha, let this fucking thing die!!! Hahahaha

Get Adobe Flash player

Sorry if my reply is all jacked up, I'm on my phone and its a pain in the dick to go back and make changes.

Get Adobe Flash player

Glad we could all resolve our differences.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by timw82 View Post
    Growing up I was middle class at best. Both of my parents worked hard to give my brother and I what they could. I never had it that hard. And that's fine with me. Along the way I noticed people always felt the need to brag about how hard they had it, or how poor they were. Why? Does that give you some kind of street cred?

Get Adobe Flash player

So I'm the douchebag that wrote the article. I didn't think people would care so much but apparently the need to voice your opinion on the Internet is always strong. Growing up I was middle class at best. Both of my parents worked hard to give my brother and I what they could. I never had it that hard. And that's fine with me. Along the way I noticed people always felt the need to brag about how hard they had it, or how poor they were. Why? Does that give you some kind of street cred? So you shop at thrift stores, so have I. But I also landed a great job that I work very hard at. I'm by no means rich but I can buy what I want. And again that makes me wrong, or a fake biker hipster. I forgot you could only dress like someone from the chopper town DVD to be a true biker. The point here is if you're as much of a biker as you're trying to be, why are you wasting time blasting a mag article on the Internet? Shouldn't you be riding or wrenching or shopping at the goodwill? For future reference here's my email tim@lowsidesyn.com. Email me instead of writing a lame blurb on a Internet biker forum. If you do that I can maybe run into you at a hipster event and you can call me a douche to my face cause of the clothes I wear. Cause that's what jocks do.
    Because of this bullshit, I'll never read Lowside. Good job ass hat. If you don't like people blasting a shitty fashion article, then don't write a shitty fashion article for a MOTORCYCLE MAGAZINE. That's like writing a serious tech article on how to rebuild a Panhead for VOGUE Magazine.
    Last edited by Hooligan80; 03-22-2012 at 5:31 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by DimeStreetSaint View Post
    So just to clarify, not buying $300 jeans makes you part of the "poors"? I need to know because I sooooo don't wanna be considered one of these "poors" you look so far down upon hahahahaha.
    No, not buying $300 jeans makes you smart, because that money could be spent on better shit like motorcycle parts.

Get Adobe Flash player

Oh, and Tim, nice job trying to punk out a chick in your other thread. Classy, fucking douche. This thread is on it's last leg, so this is my last comment: If you're a dude writing a fashion article for expensive ass designer clothes, you're usually what Liberace would call "A Fag"

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Because of this bullshit, I'll never read Lowside. .

Ive gotta agree on this. The response from Tim in this thread and ESPECIALLY the other one is fucking ridiculous. Classy guys at Lowside, you should be so proud of yourself for getting that "Great Job" so you can preach wisdom.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Oh, and Tim, nice job trying to punk out a chick in your other thread. Classy, fucking douche. This thread is on it's last leg, so this is my last comment: If you're a dude writing a fashion article for expensive ass designer clothes, you're usually what Liberace would call "A Fag"
    I called this douche out yesterday for talking shit to Lindsey. Him and that other fuckstick were being a couple of tough guys, and talking shit, while trying to sound educated. I agree, if you're going to write a stupid fucking article about some "Sic jeans" then you need to be prepared for someones opinion. Not be a total pussy and bash someone for saying it sucked.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by jluck27 View Post
    I called this douche out yesterday for talking shit to Lindsey. Him and that other fuckstick were being a couple of tough guys, and talking shit, while trying to sound educated. I agree, if you're going to write a stupid fucking article about some "Sic jeans" then you need to be prepared for someones opinion. Not be a total pussy and bash someone for saying it sucked.
    ok heres the deal, i have tried to email everyone personally and explain my side of this. my actions do not reflect anyones but myself. i fought to have this article printed in lowside because i thought that it was a good representation of a quality product and a way to protect yourself while riding. obviously some people disagree with that. that i can totally understand, and have no issue with. but when people begin to be keyboard cowboys and throw names around thats when problems arise. i have spoke with the guy who started this thread at length and have no problem with him. at no time did i bash anyone or try to be a tough guy. on the other thread i was simply rolling with the punches that lindsay was throwing. no harm no foul in that because that what about 90% of this thread is, weak internet shit talking. again as i have said before i listed my email if you have a problem with me or lowside contact me personally rather than making a shitty comment on an internet forum. i will glady reply to anything to the best of my ability.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

ok heres the deal, i have tried to email everyone personally and explain my side of this. my actions do not reflect anyones but myself. i fought to have this article printed in lowside because i thought that it was a good representation of a quality product and a way to protect yourself while riding. obviously some people disagree with that. that i can totally understand, and have no issue with. but when people begin to be keyboard cowboys and throw names around thats when problems arise. i have spoke with the guy who started this thread at length and have no problem with him. at no time did i bash anyone or try to be a tough guy. on the other thread i was simply rolling with the punches that lindsay was throwing. no harm no foul in that because that what about 90% of this thread is, weak internet shit talking. again as i have said before i listed my email if you have a problem with me or lowside contact me personally rather than making a shitty comment on an internet forum. i will glady reply to anything to the best of my ability.

I get it. But, even at 90% weak internet shit talking, it's still a public forum with public opinons. You wrote an article that 10 people didn't like and I'm sure there were 10 people who loved it. Just like anybody who writes for a magazine or newspaper, you have to be prepared for the good and bad. I respect that you stand by what you did, it just came off as pretty shitty yesterday.

Get Adobe Flash player

i gotta get my mile in before this shit gets shut down.
    i havent kept up with this thread at all, so i dont really know what it turned into.
    if you dont like whats in the magazine, dont buy it or read it. a 400 dallor pair of pants review is kinda dumb, but i havent read the review so who knows. but 400 dollar pair of pants may be something cool to someone that has the money. if i were to tell someone the amount of time and money that i put into my 38 year old jap bike they would shit themselves. different people like different things, and were all in the same community of loving 2 wheels. calm the fuck down people.

Capino

Quote Originally Posted by jluck27 View Post
    Lighten up Francis, I was just fucking around talking about the "poors" who can't afford $300 trousers

Capino

It was all in good fun, And don't act like you fags don't enjoy the drama,cause if you didn't you wouldn't keep posting back up on here .

Get Adobe Flash player

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee Ooooooooooh Weeeeeeeeeeeeee Oooooooooooh Weeeeeeeeeeee Ooooooh...

FUCK! Just close this damn thing I'm sick of seeing it popping up.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Capino View Post
    It was all in good fun, And don't act like you fags don't enjoy the drama,cause if you didn't you wouldn't keep posting back up on here .
    Pffftttt...I'm all about the drama!!!

billdozer

Quote Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
    Awww shit! Flip the scrip!

I just realized talking shit about someone for wearing $400 jeans because they can is as bad as them talking shit about you because you can't.
    There you go.

This thread is stupid. Threads bitching about someone's clothing choice will get shut down as soon as I see them from here out, so if you don't like vans or flannels or poofy jackets or whatever, post it somewhere else.

Seriously, this sounds like junior high girls bullshit. Go ride a motorcycle and forget about who's pants are how tight. In fact, in honor of this thread I'm not going to wear pants for the rest of the day, so suck on that.

Share This