Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TURK
    • Apr 2024

Please say a prayer for a fellow members dog

Please everyone pray for my dog roxy she is only 3 years old took her to the vet for a lump in her ear they took test the test will be back in 7 to 10 days if it is cancer they are going to try to remove it it is going to cost about 5000.00 i am selling every thing i can to get the money in case we love roxy and she is our baby can let anything happen to her what i need is for you is to pray if you love animails like us please pray thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 02-29-2012, 10:40 AM.
  • bron964
    • May 2011

dogs have always been a huge part of my life...i can't imagine not having one. my prayers are with you and roxy. i hope the test turns up benign.

Comment

• TURK
      • Apr 2024

Thank you it means a lot to us

Comment

• jluck27
        • Aug 2009

I feel for you bro. I just lost my Rottie to cancer that they couldn't stop. I'm still all fucked up over it. I'm sure some fucktard will write "It's just a dog, and I'm a badss", but I spent a lot of cash to try and fight it with him. He stayed in there about a year. Good luck and hope the tests come back negative.

Comment

• fish433
          • Feb 2012

chaperal oil not leget in the us but it can be found will shirink the tumers but onaouther hand the liver suffers my dog lasted 2 years after the vet said she would be gone in 3 months and she was running around and pyafuf till the end

Comment

• jimthefred
            • Nov 2009

you got it man, looks like a great dog. Me and my 2 dogs send our best

Comment

• TURK
              • Apr 2024

Thank you all

Thank you all i will do anything for roxy 3 years old is to young for this to happen to her thanks again

Comment

• yeti
                • Apr 2024

I feel for ya. I lost my favorite and the worlds best dog a few years ago to cancer. One of the few times I have cried in my adult life. I would be willing to help if I can wouldn't be much but send me your paypal.

Comment

• CanineMerc
                  • May 2011

Hope everything works out for the better bro. Your family will be in our thoughts. As a former dog handler for the Marines and as a contractor, dogs have saved my ass and countless others numerous times.

" He is your friend , your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life,
                  his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat
                  of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Comment

• purerockfury
                    • Mar 2011

man, i feel for you and hoping for the best for her! i have always had and have two dogs now, there's nothing that beats their unconditional love, nothing cheers me up more than coming home from a shitty day and see them waiting for me ready to play...good luck!

Comment

• TURK
                      • Apr 2024

My roxy is my life she is the best dog i ever had she is by my side 24/7 thank you

Comment

• Pendulum
                        • Jul 2011

Sorry to hear this. Roxy and your family will be in my thoughts. It's no different than any other family member being ill in my opinion.

I hope everything works out for the best.

Comment

• starwolf
                          • Apr 2024

From one dog owner to another I certainly hope everything turns out alright for Roxy,and your family. Yes, they are dogs, but after awhile we become attached to our pets like they are a family member, they might get in the trash and string it all over the house, they may chew the sofa, they may come in from outside all muddy and track mud through the house, they may even poop in the house sometimes, and they cost us a ton of dough, but they ARE our family, and we love them with all our hearts. After loosing my last dog, I decided not to get another, Then Easter came around, I nearly bought a wolf cub, to the tune of $2,000, I even sold my AK-47 to secure the cash for the purchase, after coming to my senses about keeping and caring for such an animal,(wolves are majestic creatures that should never be confined, not to mention they require a lot of red meat and bones) I ended up with 2 new Siberian Huskies. Arthas & Dakoda my two best friends.
                          Best of luck and warmest wishes to Roxy and your family !

Comment

• TURK
                            • Apr 2024

My roxy waits by the door when i go out and wont move until i get home she loves me

Comment

• TURK
                              • Apr 2024

Thank you

Originally posted by starwolf
                              from one dog owner to another i certainly hope everything turns out alright for roxy,and your family. Yes, they are dogs, but after awhile we become attached to our pets like they are a family member, they might get in the trash and string it all over the house, they may chew the sofa, they may come in from outside all muddy and track mud through the house, they may even poop in the house sometimes, and they cost us a ton of dough, but they are our family, and we love them with all our hearts. After loosing my last dog, i decided not to get another, then easter came around, i nearly bought a wolf cub, to the tune of $2,000, i even sold my ak-47 to secure the cash for the purchase, after coming to my senses about keeping and caring for such an animal,(wolves are majestic creatures that should never be confined, not to mention they require a lot of red meat and bones) i ended up with 2 new siberian huskies. Arthas & dakoda my two best friends.
                              Best of luck and warmest wishes to roxy and your family !
                              glad to see there are a lot of pet lovers on this kool site

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;