Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hooligan80
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by twhite6868
    I work at a local police department, I have been in Law Enforcement for over a decade, I KNOW they are supposed to. Sometimes shit happens when stuff doesn't go the way it's supposed to.

Unless you're a cop, you don't know shit. Also, check the profile pages, little fella.
    I checked your profile page. What am I looking for? Anyways, to the OP of this thread, you can always run the plate number or vin of the bike through your city's DMV online.

Comment

• twhite6868
      • Jul 2011

When you call someone JUNIOR make sure you 're older than them little buddy.

DONE.

Comment

• interstatejoe
        • Jul 2011

When you call someone JUNIOR make sure you 're older than them little buddy.DONE.
        I dont know shit about policework & not looking to jump in the middle of your guys' little pissing match, but age is irrelevant. I call guys I work with who are twice my age junior whenever they're being a douche thinking they know everything & I prove them wrong. Just sayin

Sent from my badass mobile communicator thingy

Comment

• Hooligan80
          • Jul 2010

When you call someone JUNIOR make sure you 're older than them little buddy.

DONE.
          Don't care about your age. What I know is protocol and laws, JUNIOR. Calling someone junior doesn't pertain to age, just like calling someone chief, doesn't exactly mean they are an actual chief, or calling someone ace.

Comment

• Hooligan80
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by interstatejoe
            I dont know shit about policework & not looking to jump in the middle of your guys' little pissing match, but age is irrelevant. I call guys I work with who are twice my age junior whenever they're being a douche thinking they know everything & I prove them wrong. Just sayin

Sent from my badass mobile communicator thingy
            Nailed it

Comment

• Frankenfab
              • Mar 2010

Left the guy a voicemail again today.... still nothing.

I appreciate you guys expressing your opinion but it kinda goes against what this stuff is about... helping out the next guy.. Maybe mellow out a bit? Dunno. Just seems counter productive.

Comment

• Frankenfab
                • Mar 2010

... left the second voicemail Friday... nothing from the guy yet.

Comment

• poonslammer
                  • Apr 2011

check your state laws on abandonment ha but i mean he's your customer right? just get his number and hit him up and see how he's doin i guess

Comment

• Frankenfab
                    • Mar 2010

No... not a customer. Just a dude that wrecked in front of my place I was helping out.

Comment

• Spade115
                      • May 2010

this might sound grim man, but check your local obituaries. you never know he might of passed. Hell I call friends when my bike somewhere and I cant go get it in the next 30 minutes. im paranoid about certain things like that.

Comment

• gyro
                        • Oct 2010

fuck this is getting weird. I was really hoping this would have been solved by now. maybe he is just a really embarrassed rich kid and cant figure out how to over come that so he just said fuck it and bought a new bike. either way your doing the right thing by holding it of him out of kindness and not trying to figure out how you can make a profit on it. good on you man.

Comment

• coldsmokejr
                          • Sep 2010

Anxious to see how this plays out...good on ya for trying to get hold of the dude. It's an R1... fuckin badass bike, if he doesn't want, I'll rip out there and get it. Haha

Comment

• Nosebleed
                            • Mar 2010

Yes, indeed

2 thoughts:

1. You might try running the VIN again at some point to see if the bike was stolen because even if the cop at the scene ran it on the day of the incident, if it hadn't been reported stolen yet it might not have raised any red flags. If it was stolen that day or something, maybe the report hadn't gone through or the owner didn't know that it was missing yet?

2. R1 motor + front end + custom built, hardtailed chopper frame= unending joy, and eternal wheelies.

Comment

• Frankenfab
                              • Mar 2010

I think that I'm going to call the cop from the scene again and have him run the VIN. At least that way, if it ends up being stolen... it will be the cop that was there for the whole deal/helped me move it that finds out = no bullshit for me, or at least less.

Comment

• ibuiltmine
                                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Nosebleed
                                2 thoughts:

1. You might try running the VIN again at some point to see if the bike was stolen because even if the cop at the scene ran it on the day of the incident, if it hadn't been reported stolen yet it might not have raised any red flags. If it was stolen that day or something, maybe the report hadn't gone through or the owner didn't know that it was missing yet?

2. R1 motor + front end + custom built, hardtailed chopper frame= unending joy, and eternal wheelies.
                                Those are two VERY awesome thoughts!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;