Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spade115
    • May 2010

Chaps

Does anyone have any? My grandmother and uncle bought me some because they thought it was a good idea, Dont want to be insensitive because there some of the only family that i like a lot lol

Does anyone else have any or use them?
  • xl1200s
    • Jan 2011

all the fuckin time

Comment

• blackout
      • Sep 2011

i use mine when its a cold some bitch out.

Comment

• inxs
        • Sep 2009

I do not have a pair but when it's 37 out I wish I did. I have found that rain paints, jeans and long johns work pretty well though.

Comment

• Bandersnatch
          • Dec 2011

I packed a pair for a ride last year to wear on the way home after the sun went down and got colder.

And found out they didn't fit by a long shot. I went to buy some at a swap meet in october for this winter and they didn't have any big enuf for my fatass that cost less than 80n bux.

Prolly just as well. Keeps me from leavin town this winter.

Comment

• rooster52478
            • Aug 2010

I don't know that I ever will. I wear Carhartt bib overalls in the cold. They keep my nuts warm too unlike chaps. The way I look at it is that I can wear either or on my motorcycle and look acceptable. But I'd look like a homo shoveling my driveway in chaps.

Comment

• oldmansporty63
              • Jan 2010

i have a pair for cold weather riding, and living in canada, thats about 11 months of the year....

Comment

• starwolf
                • Apr 2024

My bro has a pair he uses for cold weather. I don't have any and likely won't, I have super duper, bad ass, sub arctic, extreme cold weather, wool filled, Air Force flight crew pants (though they fit more like bib overalls) I paid $10 for 'em at a local military surplus,They have built in suspenders and weigh like 10 lbs or some crazy shit. They always exceed my warmth requirements roofing,even when it was like 20 below with windchill. If you move around too much in them you get too hot, they will be perfect for cold weather riding. Two down side's to them ; you have to remove your boots to put them on or take them off, and they are dry clean only.
                Last edited by Guest; 02-25-2012, 2:47 PM.

Comment

• Sighless
                  • May 2010

I would have never bought a pair; but I won a pair in a raffle (out of all the cool things in the raffle and I won chaps). Anyway I've worn them twice last year (when my truck was broke down, all I had was my bike) and it was really fuckin cold, over a pair of those fleece lined pants. Other than that, they hang in the hall closet, in between my suit jacket and a dry cleaning bag that I have no idea what's in it and I'm pretty sure my wife had it when we moved in together 15 years ago.

Comment

• turtlem1969
                    • Sep 2010

I got a pair for cold weather riding also, like rooster said, they don't keep yer nuts warm especially if ya go commando.

Comment

• purerockfury
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by rooster52478
                      I don't know that I ever will. I wear Carhartt bib overalls in the cold. They keep my nuts warm too unlike chaps. The way I look at it is that I can wear either or on my motorcycle and look acceptable. But I'd look like a homo shoveling my driveway in chaps.
                      HA! no shit!

i see chaps and think two things, cowboys and the village people not necessarily in that order.

personally i would never, ever, ever, ever wear or own them and if they were givin to me i'd give them away...but to each their own!

Comment

• Spade115
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by purerockfury
                        HA! no shit!

i see chaps and think two things, cowboys and the village people not necessarily in that order.

personally i would never, ever, ever, ever wear or own them and if they were givin to me i'd give them away...but to each their own!
                        My nicknames cowboy so that must be a good thing lol

Comment

• Crazy
                          • Apr 2024

I wear em, 35 degrees at 60+ mph is fuckin cold, the chaps help out pretty well. Im not concerned if I look like a faggot or a cowboy, highschool was over years ago.

Comment

• CRFyou
                            • Mar 2010

I wear my chaps upside down. So the world knows I don't give a FUCK about Chapstick.

Just my chapped dick on your lips.

Motorcycle!

Comment

• chazmacnastyou812
                              • Aug 2011

if one worries about a fashion statment or what others think of what you ware to stay warm its too friggin late get a rope

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;