Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atomrotten
    • Sep 2009

4 Bacon Runners Blew out od San Diego around 8:30am KRIS(DD) and I went down to see them off.
    Here are a few pictures of these these wavey fried pork fans.

They were on edge because SOA was regulating

Debotery

BeerBreeds Blow Monster

Bankok Runner

Not even out the parking lot these Baconettes were Shitten it up lol

Be Safe Fuckrs

Comment

• Allen
      • Apr 2024

Waiting in long beach....

Comment

• ThePete
        • Nov 2011

Have fun swine hounds, enjoy your desent into porky debauchery.

Comment

• Allen
          • Apr 2024

The Bacon Run has left Long Beach, I repeat, The Bacon Run has left Long Beach.

So far, one dude fried his Sukuzi Savage Chop wiring, but it was wrapped and fixed in a few minutes... everything's a Go Go Go for Bacon by the Seashore!

IMG_1676

IMG_1680

Don't you just wish you were rolling with the this sexy bunch of hung fish?

Adios ~

Comment

• CRFyou
            • Mar 2010

Bacon running!

Comment

• rustrocket84
              • Aug 2009

Well I got my promotion, but not in time to get down to the beach before way too late. Add a shit load of rain this morning and my 7-8 hour drive was going to be a bit longer. See all you fuckers on the next one.

Comment

• ThePete
                • Nov 2011

Due to in-laws flying in from out of country I knew this wasn't something I'd be making so in honor of the run and my hankering for some swine wrapped swine stuffed with swine I went down and picked up some a little somethin somethin for dinner at home rather than another dinner out for the whole damn family. For hors d'oeuvres I picked up 4 types of Italian flad bread to make gourmet pizzas out of. The first one was a no brainer home made bbq sauce using real maple syrup fresh from Canada, chopped bacon (marinated in said maple goodness) chopped red onion, granny Smith apples, cilantro, roasted red peppers and a blend of Italian cheeses. The second more bacon, chopped roased peppers, red onion, finely chopped olives a sprinkling of parmasian and herb infused goat cheese, the 3rd home made tomato sauce, mmmm bacon, portabella mushrooms, chopped olives roased red peppers and Italian cheese blend. Last but not least bacon, chopped olives, red peppers, portabella shrooms, and goat cheese. For the grill butcher shop spiced sausage covered in sliced Granny smith apples wrapped in bacon marinated in maple syrup, a LARGE tri-tip marinated in all sorts of secret stuff chopped onion & apples, maple syrup and wrapped in you guessed it BACON!

I didn't have time to make the now legendary jalapeno's stuffed with bacon,sausage and cream cheese wrapped in bacon but I've always got to hold a couple things back too much bacon for a non-bacon oriented event would have been overload.

I'm just going to keep working on perfection so that next years bacon run I will have something worthy of bringing. (pics to follow)

Comment

• steffan
                  • Dec 2009

I wish i coulda been there! damn it!

Comment

• CRFyou
                    • Mar 2010

Okay.

We have some rad shit happening.

Bacon vodka.

And a dude ate some sausage off the dirt deck for a free Lady Hump shirt.

Comment

• LivingCanvas
                      • Apr 2024

So how's the rain treating you guys?

Comment

• KeithinSB
                        • Aug 2009

Bacon Run 2012
                        We had a good time!
                        Thank all you guys who made it happen.

And a hundred more pics here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8422752&type=1

Comment

• Motorradfahrer
                          • Aug 2009

It was fun meeting everyone and eating a bunch of bacon.
                          I hate rain.

Comment

• LivingCanvas
                            • Apr 2024

Yeah I'm curious how bad the rain was

Comment

• CRFyou
                              • Mar 2010

The rain was full on not cool.

But my BSA kept me dry and warm. Because I had to put it in the Bacon Bus.

Flat tire this morning. As we followed the guys back, it was pissing wicked hard. Then we ditched them because driving in the rain is not safe.

Fun times last night. Alan put his balls in the Joe Josts picked egg jar, and the handsome gentleman from Boston ate 2 pubed out pepperoncinis.

Keithin SB those are awesome pictures on Facebook! Sweet!

Since we were talking about Boston, we're thinking about a ride to the north end for Mike's Pastry.

Cross country for cannolis is an amazing idea.

Alan S. won the zombie bacon bars. His full house of kings full of queens, stomped out Shawn's full house of 10's and 3's.

This video is of the dirt hotdog. It was there for a long time when he decided to eat it.

Beer chug for the beer booters prize. It was a photo finish or some shit...
                              The rule was hold the empty can, upside down over your grape.

Last edited by CRFyou; 03-26-2012, 9:13 AM.

Comment

• Jesse13
                                • Nov 2010

GOOD FRIGGIN TIME ! But im sooo glad to be dry ! we got a u haul ! hahaha pussy's!
                                Thank's Crfyou ! and everyone who made this happend !

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;