Email Password Mobile Version / Desktop Version
Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYC 33rs ???

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

[QUOTE=GreaserMike;278252]
    There's also a crew of us (Vander, FIM, ShovelED, McFonz, myself, and a bunch of other ppl on the forum) who live in the area and put hundreds of miles on our bikes. Hell, the weather has been so nice this winter that none of us have really stopped riding this year. So, if you don't ride like a total douche and wanna come, just ask.

QUOTE]

Hey Mike, I'm up by Bear Mountain so I'll take you up on any rides you guys go on...keep me posted if you guys head out and I'll see about meeting up. Definitely going to hit up Bar Matchless on my next ride in to the city.

Get Adobe Flash player

GreaserMike Thanks, very cool of you man. I will surely take you up on that in a few weeks when I get my XS together. I've been up to bear mountain a few times now and that is a nice ride for sure. At the top with all the bikes is the shit! Only issues I had there last summer was the motorcycle checkpoint on the palisades. Fucking Jersey highway patrol doesn't fuck around. STRAIGHT HARASSMENT!

Staten island is nice at night but you sometimes get the douche patrols out in groups wheeling and shit down victory blvd.

Whats the name of the garage you keep your bike in? Near me there are two of them 4 blocks away from each other. There's Machina and some new one I don't know the name of yet on 3rd ave. Didn't have the cash to store my bike there and as you mentioned the winter had been real kind this year. The public storage was really perfect.

Just wanted to gay it up a bit and say thanks for the posts here. It's real nice to see the city isn't full of scumbags for a change.

Get Adobe Flash player

Definitely has been good info put out here on this thread and looks like there's enough non-doucherie going on...is there a Community site dedicated to NYC 33rs? It might be a good way for commo or the old school phone calls work for me too, my 2 pesos.

Certainly looks like a run to Bear Mountain trip could be a good shake-down trip real soon, though

Get Adobe Flash player

That does sound like a plan. Maybe next month weather permitting?

Get Adobe Flash player

Somehow I missed this thread. Whenever you guys are up around Bear Mountain post up. Shit I'm up for NYC rides too. I'm setting up a basic site for the couple of guys up here that ride together, maybe I should also start listing tri-state runs and locations for all of us here, so we all know what's going on at any given time.
    Last edited by HRK123; 05-13-2012 at 8:23 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

If you know of any runs/events by all means post them. That would be a huge help to me I know and I'm sure for others as well.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by HRK123 View Post
    Somehow I missed this thread. Whenever you guys are up around Bear Mountain post up. Shit I'm up for NYC rides too. I'm setting up a basic site for the couple of guys up here that ride together, maybe I should also start listing tri-state runs and locations for all of us here, so we all know what's going on at any given time.
    Hey Hrk,

I am in North Jersey and been riding a while, and I have a buddy who started last season.
    We're looking to connect with some guys to ride.
    Did you set up the site or contacts for guys in our area?

I pretty much always head up over the NJ border into NY to ride and escape the madness.

Greg

Share This