Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onesickrace
    • Aug 2009

ME IDIOT.

SO IVE HAD A FEW QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS THING, SO IM TRYING TO COVER ALL BASIS FOR THOSE THAT CAN MAKE IT...
    CLICK --->THE REDWOOD ROLL!
    Last edited by onesickrace; 03-16-2012, 1:36 AM.

Comment

• onesickrace
      • Aug 2009

burp! bump!

shits gonna be good! ride your long bikes on this long weekend... assemble a posse and surf up/down the I-5, HWY 1, 101, whatever. drinks if you got um...2 months.. or less..

listen to federale..

Comment

• rustrocket84
        • Aug 2009

Really looking forward to this. A work change has pretty much cancelled all of my other trips I had planned for the summer. Going to reserve my spot come payday. I'll be riding in from Redding, CA and am up to meet up with some guys from Oregon cruising down.

Comment

• 24Cycles
          • Sep 2009

Im so bummed I just checked the date and you guessed it I have to work Long Beach Swapmeet! ERRRGGGHHHH

Tony I told you 24Cycles/BeerBreed would pay for a spot and that still stands. Let me know how much it is and I will send you the $ via paypal or check you tell me what works for you.
          Get DD on the horn and JLuck I know they both will show.

Damn Im pissed about this one.

Comment

• rustrocket84
            • Aug 2009

That blows. Joey said he's in and I need to get DD's number again. I think you are the only person worse than me about losing phones, and phone numbers. Anyway that's a mighty cool offer and I'll call you and talk. I've got a couple of ideas for rides this summer or fall.

Comment

• jluck27
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by rustrocket84
              That blows. Joey said he's in and I need to get DD's number again. I think you are the only person worse than me about losing phones, and phone numbers. Anyway that's a mighty cool offer and I'll call you and talk. I've got a couple of ideas for rides this summer or fall.
              Yeah, I'm still in for this. Sucks that Atom isn't going, but I get it. I need to hit DD up as well. I'm thinking of mashing to his place one day in SF if he's going and then up there. It's a jaunt for one day from socal.

Comment

• rustrocket84
                • Aug 2009

That it is. I was doing it every week last summer after I moved. 589 miles door to door. 8.5 hours was average time to cover it. From your place it'll take you about that long to make the bay area. It's another 3 hours from there to my place if you take the freeway. Then from my place to the coast another 3 hours. I can just meet you guys over there if you want to do it that way.

Comment

• Jackhammerjack
                  • Jan 2012

Ok, any real close motel suggestions to this place? I can only stay one night and my back can no longer handle a night on the hard forest floor like it used to. Call me a pussy all you want but you're not paying all my chiropractor bills, Ha! I hope to make a few friends here and ride down from Portland.

Comment

• rustrocket84
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Jackhammerjack
                    Ok, any real close motel suggestions to this place? I can only stay one night and my back can no longer handle a night on the hard forest floor like it used to. Call me a pussy all you want but you're not paying all my chiropractor bills, Ha! I hope to make a few friends here and ride down from Portland.
                    I don't know of any hotels but depending on how you come down for this I can provide a place to crash on Thursday night.

Comment

• steffan
                      • Dec 2009

im pretty sure im down. whos got what campsites reserved so i can pic a cool one?

Comment

• steffan
                        • Dec 2009

im just south of Roseburg on the i-5 so anyone north of me wanna meet up to ride down let me know.

email: [email protected]
                        call or text: 541-680-3116

Comment

• 24Cycles
                          • Sep 2009

24Cycles/BeerBreed is sponsoring a site. Contact Rustrocket84 to see if you made the cut for a piece of lawn to crash on.

Im pissed Im missing this gig.

Comment

• rustrocket84
                            • Aug 2009

For people looking for info on the campground I talked to a ranger today and he said that we can have more motorcycles per spot than just the "2 vehicle" max. but additional bikes per site will be charged at $8 a night. He also told me about parking at a visitor center/area around there that we can potentially park overnight at if needed or wanted to save the money, but that was not concrete, though I saved his voice message.

I got some shitty news today from work about being potentially forced to work the weekend, so Steffan from Zombie Performance is going to book a site. I will forward the money from 24Cycles to him no matter if I can go or not. Worst case scenario I don't make it all. Best is that I will have to ride almost 800 miles to get there Friday, and then cover those 800 back to work on Sunday.

Comment

• onesickrace
                              • Aug 2009

for hotels, check hotels in crescent city ca. its 10 minutes from the campsite. closest town around...

Comment

• onesickrace
                                • Aug 2009

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;