Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kzcupcake1977
    • Oct 2011

Customized rear brake

I am trying to figure out a way to change the rear brake on my scooter. I love the way the guy built it but it doesn't work for me at this point. He set it up like the old Harley style. It is straight up and I do mean straight up maybe more than the Harley's. It is 2 in off the ground and I have to lift my leg pretty high off the peg to use it. bear in mind I am a brand new rider. It is a lot to ride a rigid with the controls this way but then to lift my leg that high when coming to a stop is a lot for me right now. Front brake at 75 mph isn't that much fun. i know I could go back to stock but almost nothing is stock on the bike and it would just look funny I think. Any idea's? We have thought about knoching the arm but it wouldn't change that much. Ultimately I want it in front of the peg. Let me know what ya think.
  • billdozer
    • Apr 2024

It would be way easier to help if you post a photo of the current set up.

Comment

• vnygra
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by billdozer
      It would be way easier to help if you post a photo of the current set up.
      +1

Comment

• kzcupcake1977
        • Oct 2011

Well I have went for a couple of more rides and changed my mind. I actually have got used to it and like it. Thank you anyway and I agree there aren't really any clear pics on my profile. Thanks anyway guys.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;