who lives in columbus, ohio and likes motorcycles?

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAGLITEMIKE
    • Jan 2020

Sup dudes, currently in the Athens area anyone wanna do some choppershit or party ? Always looking for shovelparts too and got a bagger for them long hauls if anyone wants to ride out thatd be cool. cheers

Comment

• BrokeAss
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by MAGLITEMIKE
      Sup dudes, currently in the Athens area anyone wanna do some choppershit or party ? Always looking for shovelparts too and got a bagger for them long hauls if anyone wants to ride out thatd be cool. cheers
      Athens is my playground! Have been up and down the 555 a couple dozen times, and ridden all the Windy 9. I think it's one of the best kept secrets in Motorcycledom...everyone rides down to the Dragon instead...

Comment

• MAGLITEMIKE
        • Jan 2020

[QUOTE=BrokeAss;839375]Athens is my playground! Have been up and down the 555 a couple dozen times, and ridden all the Windy 9. I think it's one of the best kept secrets in Motorcycledom...everyone rides down to the Dragon instead...[/QUOTE

Hell yea dude Ive been here about a year and some change not sure what 555 is but ill google it, ive riden Dragon and came close to low siding there haha

Comment

• BrokeAss
          • Jan 2020

Originally posted by MAGLITEMIKE
          Hell yea dude Ive been here about a year and some change not sure what 555 is but ill google it, ive riden Dragon and came close to low siding there haha
          Ohio's Windy 9 is a motorcycle tourism destination. Visit the official website here to learn more.

Comment

• shovel625
            • Mar 2018

Originally posted by ddellostritto
            if you said yes, let's be friends
            i've got a two car garage with a couple of bikes in it that i'm always messing with
            it's not heated but i've got portable heaters
            there's plenty of cold beer on hand and my old lady is rad too
            i'm 31, lonely and need motorcycle friends
            could it be you?
            come down to cincy sometime and hang, ive got a shop...two lathes, mig, tig, oxy, acet, cold beer.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;