Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Structural1
    • Aug 2010

This will be my second... Yoo Hoo... Mutha...F*&kers...

So glad I bought my bundle on day 2. I had no idea they would go so quickly. I made the run last year and had a blast. Iwas worried on day 1 as it rained on my way to Rocky Mount in the morning..,. Then it cleared up and was perfect all weekend..... I was the big winner in the raffle last year (alien tank painted by Fred Pinckard.....) Its on my Sporty Now... Which happens to be half put back together. Its crunch time but I will make it..... Over the winter Sporty got hardtailed and I built 5 under girder for the front end... Behind schedule but ain't nothing keeping me from the run....

Still needs some finishing touches but its almost there

[IMG][/IMG]

This pic is with the coil-over shock under no load. Under load of bike and rider it will sit about 2 inches lower.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• nick5
      • Jan 2010

Wow man, thats cool. I cant wait to check it out!

Comment

• CustomDestruction
        • Jan 2010

Cool man, that thing is crazy! Glad you are putting that tank to use!

Comment

• Structural1
          • Aug 2010

Thanks guys

Thanks for the comps. I'm way behind schedule but making headway. Last year highlights for me were the ride along the beach road.... Crazy man.. sand blowing across the road and seagulls and shit... the ferry ride was brutal at 7 am.... thank God I bought the 10 am tickets this year.

Spent today using a charcoal grill to heat 1/2" bar stock to make this....

[IMG][/IMG].

Comment

• Juddson
            • Oct 2010

Good to hear about the skate opportunity. Them bowls look fun as hell.

Comment

• nick5
              • Jan 2010

Just to bump this to the top and another plug if anyone has a ticket to sell I need one more.

Comment

• Tim
                • Aug 2009

Thanks to everyone who signed up and to everyone who donated swag to support the run......

Now, just a note..... Matt and I have had several people ask us if they can book their own tickets on the ferry and camp sites... our answer is - "it's a FREE country (well, sorta) and you can do whatever you want"......... BUT with that being said, Matt and I do A LOT of work to make the run happen... from planning the route, checking to make sure everything is open and running, acquiring camp sites, making ferry reservations, planning and paying for chase vehicles with tools and gas, bringing fire wood and beer (until it runs out) for the camp fire on the beach to scheduling the after party..... in other words, being on the run is a lot more than a camp reservation and a ferry pass......... Matt and I barely break even on the run.... we aren't doing it for fame, glory or riches.... we do it because we love NC and want people to enjoy riding the coast..... if you want to ride the outer banks and camp on Ocracoke on the same weekend you are more than welcome but just because you are riding the same route that DOES NOT mean you are on the Revenge Run...... unless you bought a pass from us - that is........

If you go to a restaurant and they run out of steaks do you bring your own steak and eat it at one of the restaurant tables?

That's all....

See you on the RUN!

Thanks!

Comment

• CustomDestruction
                  • Jan 2010

Starting to go through my checklist, making sure everything is tight. Getting pumped! BTW this is just to bump, get some activity on here!

Comment

• nick5
                    • Jan 2010

I got another ticket for my brother-in-law and im pumped for this run! Ive wanted to go on this since it began, I had a spot last year and my shovel just wasnt ready for a long trip so im glad im finally going to make it. I picked up some headers to make a 2-1 today and have some bars on order from Rene at Mercury Moto for my dyna. Im ready to finally meet some of y'all and party on the beach in NC!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

• ShopragSS
                      • May 2010

I'm pretty stoked I'm just and idiot and just now putting my bike together, so hopefully I wont be the one broke down on the side of the road cause i didn't get the kinks worked out before the run.

Comment

• CustomDestruction
                        • Jan 2010

You wont be stuck on the side of the road with Tam driving the van! My brother and I are headed to Daytona today, rednecks and fat bitches here we come!

Comment

• ShopragSS
                          • May 2010

I'm fucking jealous, why dont I quit working and go to school like you Damnit man I have a GI BILL going to waste

Comment

• CustomDestruction
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ShopragSS
                            I'm fucking jealous, why dont I quit working and go to school like you Damnit man I have a GI BILL going to waste
                            Dont waste it, its there to use!

Comment

• EasyRider84
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by CustomDestruction
                              Dont waste it, its there to use!
                              Shit's hard to beat. I'm jobless and using it right now. Shit for jobs out there, so it's keeping me afloat for the moment.

Comment

• CustomDestruction
                                • Jan 2010

Hey if anyone can't make the run, shoot me an email, I need an extra ticket. Thanks guys! [email protected]

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;