Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drzaster
    • Mar 2011

drug screen hair test. HELP!!

i need help bad. i got an oportunity to get a new job and they drug screen by hair sample. i know the best answer is to be clean but the test is coming and i had no time to quit doin shit and i need to get this job it would change my life. the job was handed to me and is moving at a fast pace so if anyone has ever beat this hair test pleas share with me. i knew someone 3 yrs ago that quit drugs for five months and did a buch of other crazy shit and still failed. i feel like a real asshole so please if you have beat this test please please help me out. thanks
  • tommyshock
    • Sep 2011

Shave all your hair off including all your body hair and then stop doing drugs! That's my best suggestion, hope that helps?

Comment

• Revelator
      • Aug 2009

WTF You need to see this Man

Comment

• tommyshock
        • Sep 2011

Did a quick search and found this info: http://www.passhairdrugtest.com/

Comment

• heffe
          • Nov 2009

Hate to say it but your fucked. No way to cheat the hair test. Shaving your whole body is an admission of guilt.

Edit. Maybe the site the person above posted is worth a shot.
          Last edited by heffe; 01-23-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• NHMike
            • Apr 2024

My brother has lost 3 jobs because of drug tests and who knows how many missed opportunities. Dont be a fucking idiot. You want a job? Quit doing drugs. Imagine, now someone else will get the job, but at least you're still one of the "cool kids".

Comment

• BamBam
              • Jun 2011

#1, Junk Pile.
              #2, Have you just been smoking weed, or have you been doing some hard shit? If you've just been smoking weed, be honest with them. Tell them you have smoked in the last few months, and it will show up positive. If they appreciate your honesty, and maybe you agree to future tests, they may still hire you. If they tell you to fuck off, no big deal as they would tell you that anyway when you fail the test.

Comment

• drzaster
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by NHMike
                My brother has lost 3 jobs because of drug tests and who knows how many missed opportunities. Dont be a fucking idiot. You want a job? Quit doing drugs. Imagine, now someone else will get the job, but at least you're still one of the "cool kids".
                YOU ARE CORRECT. im such a fucking dope

Comment

• elmiguel13
                  • Mar 2010

The job you are applying for is probably REALLY good because a hair follicle test is REALLY expensive. Its meant to keep guys like you out. No offense, but if you've got a problem with the "shit", I wouldn't want you putting yours or other peoples lives in danger because you figured out how to cheat a drug test.

Comment

• drzaster
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BamBam
                    #1, Junk Pile.
                    #2, Have you just been smoking weed, or have you been doing some hard shit? If you've just been smoking weed, be honest with them. Tell them you have smoked in the last few months, and it will show up positive. If they appreciate your honesty, and maybe you agree to future tests, they may still hire you. If they tell you to fuck off, no big deal as they would tell you that anyway when you fail the test.
                    herb and pain med's due to carpaltunnel and some other issues but not perscribed by dr.

Comment

• drzaster
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by elmiguel13
                      The job you are applying for is probably REALLY good because a hair follicle test is REALLY expensive. Its meant to keep guys like you out. No offense, but if you've got a problem with the "shit", I wouldn't want you putting yours or other peoples lives in danger because you figured out how to cheat a drug test.
                      no addiction just a life long after hours smoker and some painkillers.

Comment

• brach77
                        • Oct 2011

I swear I just read this in another part of the forum. WTF, am I going crazy?

Comment

• elmiguel13
                          • Mar 2010

Well ok, thats not a big deal in my book. The hair thing is a tough one to beat though. Regular tests, not so much. Good luck all the same.

Comment

• OakBehringer
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by BamBam
                            #1, Junk Pile.
                            Yup, that's your best bet.

Comment

• drzaster
                              • Mar 2011

no i am going crazy. just reaching out because i feel like a really big asshole and fucked up an opportunity

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;