CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default drug screen hair test. HELP!!

    i need help bad. i got an oportunity to get a new job and they drug screen by hair sample. i know the best answer is to be clean but the test is coming and i had no time to quit doin shit and i need to get this job it would change my life. the job was handed to me and is moving at a fast pace so if anyone has ever beat this hair test pleas share with me. i knew someone 3 yrs ago that quit drugs for five months and did a buch of other crazy shit and still failed. i feel like a real asshole so please if you have beat this test please please help me out. thanks

  2. #2
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Shave all your hair off including all your body hair and then stop doing drugs! That's my best suggestion, hope that helps?

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,886

    Default

    WTF You need to see this Man


  4. #4
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Did a quick search and found this info: http://www.passhairdrugtest.com/

  5. #5
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Hate to say it but your fucked. No way to cheat the hair test. Shaving your whole body is an admission of guilt.

    Edit. Maybe the site the person above posted is worth a shot.
    Last edited by heffe; 01-23-2012 at 11:41 AM.

  6. #6
    NHMike
    Guest

    Default

    My brother has lost 3 jobs because of drug tests and who knows how many missed opportunities. Dont be a fucking idiot. You want a job? Quit doing drugs. Imagine, now someone else will get the job, but at least you're still one of the "cool kids".

  7. #7
    BamBam
    Guest

    Default

    #1, Junk Pile.
    #2, Have you just been smoking weed, or have you been doing some hard shit? If you've just been smoking weed, be honest with them. Tell them you have smoked in the last few months, and it will show up positive. If they appreciate your honesty, and maybe you agree to future tests, they may still hire you. If they tell you to fuck off, no big deal as they would tell you that anyway when you fail the test.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NHMike View Post
    My brother has lost 3 jobs because of drug tests and who knows how many missed opportunities. Dont be a fucking idiot. You want a job? Quit doing drugs. Imagine, now someone else will get the job, but at least you're still one of the "cool kids".
    YOU ARE CORRECT. im such a fucking dope

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    701

    Default

    The job you are applying for is probably REALLY good because a hair follicle test is REALLY expensive. Its meant to keep guys like you out. No offense, but if you've got a problem with the "shit", I wouldn't want you putting yours or other peoples lives in danger because you figured out how to cheat a drug test.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    #1, Junk Pile.
    #2, Have you just been smoking weed, or have you been doing some hard shit? If you've just been smoking weed, be honest with them. Tell them you have smoked in the last few months, and it will show up positive. If they appreciate your honesty, and maybe you agree to future tests, they may still hire you. If they tell you to fuck off, no big deal as they would tell you that anyway when you fail the test.
    herb and pain med's due to carpaltunnel and some other issues but not perscribed by dr.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmiguel13 View Post
    The job you are applying for is probably REALLY good because a hair follicle test is REALLY expensive. Its meant to keep guys like you out. No offense, but if you've got a problem with the "shit", I wouldn't want you putting yours or other peoples lives in danger because you figured out how to cheat a drug test.
    no addiction just a life long after hours smoker and some painkillers.

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,401

    Default

    I swear I just read this in another part of the forum. WTF, am I going crazy?

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Well ok, thats not a big deal in my book. The hair thing is a tough one to beat though. Regular tests, not so much. Good luck all the same.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    #1, Junk Pile.
    #2, Have you just been smoking weed, or have you been doing some hard shit? If you've just been smoking weed, be honest with them. Tell them you have smoked in the last few months, and it will show up positive. If they appreciate your honesty, and maybe you agree to future tests, they may still hire you. If they tell you to fuck off, no big deal as they would tell you that anyway when you fail the test.
    Yup, that's your best bet.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    no i am going crazy. just reaching out because i feel like a really big asshole and fucked up an opportunity

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    674

    Default

    are you in a medical marijuana state? cant you just say its your medication or whatever? also i thought there were shampoos available for that kind of thing.

  17. #17
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    no im in ny and i hear the shampo's really dont work but i will try them after i do more research.

  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzaster View Post
    no i am going crazy. just reaching out because i feel like a really big asshole and fucked up an opportunity
    Okay, 1: If you're going to smoke weed for medical reasons, go get your medical card. Two, they aren't testing for pain killers, only blacklisted narcotics such as weed,meth,coke,PCP, or anything that falls in the category of those.

    2: If you really want a job, give up the weed for a while. THC will stay in your system for 30 days, unless you have a fast metabolism.

    3: BamBam probably had the best suggestion.
    Last edited by Hooligan80; 01-23-2012 at 12:06 PM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnglandStGarage View Post
    are you in a medical marijuana state? cant you just say its your medication or whatever? also i thought there were shampoos available for that kind of thing.
    Doesn't matter whether you have a card or not if the company has a no tolerance policy.

    Not helpful since you're not peeing in a cup, but I went a GNC and told the guy I had piss test for work, he gave me some over the counter shit you drink that cleans you out. Don't remember whet it was called but it tasted like grape flavored crap. I had smoked 2 weeks prior and it must have worked since nobody said anything.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Member

    Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

    Get Adobe Flash player


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan80 View Post
    Okay, 1: If you're going to smoke weed for medical reasons, go get your medical card. Two, they aren't testing for pain killers, only blacklisted narcotics such as weed,meth,coke,PCP, or anything that falls in the category of those.

    2: If you really want a job, give up the weed for a while. THC will stay in your system for 30 days, unless you have a fast metabolism.

    3: BamBam probably had the best suggestion.
    A co worker of mine was fired a couple weeks ago for failing a random test. Only thing he was taking was painkillers. No prescription.

Share This



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in