Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KT
    • Aug 2009

cold november and easy start

Went for a small 15-20 mile ride tonight ...Little cold but all in all not bad just need better glasses so my eyes will stop watering ...cant see when that shit starts ...thinking googles or maybe just start throwing on the full face ....anyways thought someone else might like hearing it sounds good in that cold evening air.....

EDIT:
    Ok after reading that title I realize it has been one of the warmest Novembers here in Ohio in awhile but hey it is'nt 80 degrees either LOL
    Last edited by KT; 11-22-2009, 10:22 PM.
  • Pete
    • Sep 2009

Man, that looked like the easiest kick start ever! You must have that bike dialed in perfect!!! Thanks for the sounds...much needed!

Comment

• KT
      • Aug 2009

it starts easy becaue it is like me and alittle to much retarded LOL I still need to get a degree wheel and time it properly ...The bike has a older flywheel which only has the TDC notch ...And with no degree wheel I had to tune it by trial and ear.....

Hopeing to put a joe hunt on it this winter I figure I will get it timed right on the nose when I do that and take the boyer out...

Comment

• gravelveins
        • Aug 2009

man, that sounds so good.
        thanks!

Comment

• bhead1968
          • Aug 2009

Damn that was an easy kick... sounds sweet.... you'll love the mag...best thing i did.. the bike fires not even halfway thru the kick... ride safe

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
          Working...
          ;