Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bangkokchopper
    • Aug 2009

HELP......Foundry moto online

Hey guys, does anybody know whats going on at Foundry, ordered some T-shirts etc from there online store..money went from my paypal account but i have,nt heard nothing from them for a month now, e-mailed, called them but no answer at all..thanks
  • DannyG
    • Aug 2009

Hit me up on PM with what your order details. I'm moving out there next week to help out with that side of the business. Sorry for the delay. Once I get out to Phoenix the customer service at Foundry will go from one extreme to the other. Anyone else with any issues feel free to hit me up directly.

Comment

• dalebfast
      • Aug 2009

Hope things turn around at Foundry Moto. Heard things before, and was disappointed to hear again. Thats all I gotta say....

Comment

• bangkokchopper
        • Aug 2009

Thanks danny i,ve PM,d you, i,m cool now someone as got in touch just needed to know whats was happening thats all.... cheers

Comment

• WesD
          • Jul 2009

You cant move G..... no!!! good luck.

Comment

• swellguy
            • Aug 2009

I ordered a taillight from them last year. Found out a bunch of other guys on JJ had also ordered stuff fand had been waiting months or more for it. My light arrived the following week and I think most other guys got their stuff eventually. It's fair to say their shipping efforts have been up and down but to their credit, they fulfilled my order when others said they wouldn't.
            It's just like ordering from Chopper Dave, you'll probably get your stuff, but keep buggin them. Post comments to their blog, email them directly, keep calling them out on boards like this.

Comment

• logi
              • Aug 2009

Have seen similar complaints on other boards ... in fact one just the other day. Sounds like their index finger works well enough to accept that Paypal on every order ...

Comment

• DannyG
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by bangkokchopper
                Thanks danny i,ve PM,d you, i,m cool now someone as got in touch just needed to know whats was happening thats all.... cheers
                No worries man. It's on my first things to do list when I get out there next week.

Comment

• cHiCoD
                  • Aug 2009

if there is anyone that could (and will) help you out with your shipping problem,Danny is your man.
                  he's solid.
                  even answered his phone at 12 midnight from a stranger(do not do that).
                  he's a solid dude.

for anyone that has called the shop:
                  the person who usually answers the phone during the day has NOTHING to do with the internet sales or shipping of the product.
                  he's a good dude that tries to do what he can,but usually has no idea of what is going on with the interweb side of Foundry.
                  just a heads up.
                  be nice to him. he's got nothing to do with the shipping end.

Comment

• bangkokchopper
                    • Aug 2009

Hey Danny, i have spoke to Pacman today and hes says all should be good now i have "THE ENFORCER" on the job... cheers bro

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                    Working...
                    ;