• Show
Clear All
  • monkeyoflove
    • Jul 2010

Haters gonna hate

Comment

• Loffer
      • Nov 2010

Just got my brass taillight from Tito . It's as awesome as it looks ,great guy to deal with prompt shipping and communication . Thanks again Tito.

Comment

• Tito
        • May 2010

Stoked you like it. Can't wait to see some pics on the Triumph.

Here's a headlight that I just finished for a CC member in Colorado. It is small and chopperific, only sizing up at 4-3/4" round. Fits in-between a set of narrowglide forks perfectly.

Comment

• Peaches
          • Oct 2011

I've known tito for more than ten years IRL. He only makes quality goods and work, a real stand up guy. I give him 6 stars for having a kid job hobbie and a grind that he's good at.

Comment

• WOMPY
            • Aug 2009

Five stars all day long....great stuff....

Comment

• ThePete
              • Nov 2011

Tito, sorry to hear about the bad review. From what I can see it looks like some quality work. I doubt that I'll ever be able to afford one of your cool headlights or any other number of cool things some of the other quality work that other guys have out that are on here but its something that I'm glad to see being done and done right. I fear that in the furure work like this will become a lost art and to all the ass holes out there that bash a guy for no good reason you should be proud of the fact that you're helping to kill off a dying art/skill and making clear the way for mass produced Chinese crap and dime a dozen cnc'd billet junk.

Comment

• Tito
                • May 2010

You guys really made a shitty day into a good night after reading the good comments. I appreciate it.

I'm working on a nice and solid head/tail set right now for a member. After that, I have a super-secret ultra-mini chopper headlight and taillight duo for ........someone who would like to remain "anonymous". I am stoked to have an opportunity to work on any projects at all, let alone a set for someone as high caliber as this. I can't divulge any more details at this time, but hopefully soon.

Stay tuned. Many pics will follow.

Comment

• dondoucette
                  • Nov 2011

Tito, don't know who the asshat was who gave you one star but I'd rate your work a ten if I could. My headlight and tail light that you so masterfully built for me are as well made as they are good looking, if I ever am in need of anything else I will be contacting you first. I'll send pics of my rigid Ironhead once the build is complete. Thanks for the great lights, excellent workmanship and fast shipping that was carefully packaged.
                  Don Doucette

Comment

• Tito
                    • May 2010

Thanks for the good words everyone. I have been busy these days, working on a few orders, but just finished up this pair for a fellow Chop Cult member.

Headlight takes a standard, easy to find 5-3/4" bulb with hi/lo, and I put a HI-OFF-LO toggle on the back of the bucket, the "off" is nice if you are having battery issues, for starting, or if you just don't want to be seen. All the wiring is done inside, it is internally grounded, and only needs the one "HOT" wire out to fused power. Nice and cluster free.

The taillight has a Radiantz super-bright red LED cluster in it, in addition to the stainless hardware. Both are finished with matching copper rivets. These are both mailing out today, and will be a couple nice touches on a bad-ass ironhead.

Comment

• Tito
                      • May 2010

A few months ago I built a pair of lights for a pretty sweet Sportster. Lot's of times I never get to see the finished bikes with installed lights, but today I got an email from Brandon, with pics of his killer sportster. Here are the pics of his beautiful bike with one of my headlights and it's matching taillight on there. Way stoked.

Comment

• fenderbja
                        • Nov 2011

thanks again bro!

Comment

• mixtacy622
                          • Dec 2010

just got a headlight from Merlinmerkin and i was 5 fn star pleased w his service. gave me alot of knowledge, was patient w my questions n shipped quick..anyone lookin for a vitage headlight...this is the guy to use

Comment

• madtatts
                            • Nov 2010

Tito you kick ass man, thanks for all the help in getting my light working!

Comment

• Tito
                              • May 2010

Thanks guys for keeping the thread going and the kind words.

Here is a nice and tidy 4-1/2" headlight I just finished for a CC member. Solid, no-frills light, ready to withstand the mean streets. It will have a matching taillight getting sent with it in about a week....stay tuned for pics. Just for fun the last pic is it held up to a 35mm narrowglide.

Comment

• Tito
                                • May 2010

Here are the finished pics of the matched pair I just finished for a member here. 4.5" headlight, 3" taillight....Classic and cool. Taillight sports a swivel and pivot mount, HIGH-powered LED cluster. The headlight wears a new 'experimental' sealed beam for added visibility due to it's small stature.

Next up is a 5-3/4" with a hi/off/lo toggle on a crazy triumph with a wild long girder and a healthy amount of rake. Photos to come.
                                Last edited by Tito; 03-24-2012, 6:55 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;