Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charlie500
    • Nov 2009

have any good advice?

Does anyone have any good advice for me? Im tying to get this shop up and running and i will take any tips from any of you hardcore riders out there what kind of things would u all like to see in company that you dont see now or that you would like to see more of please any tips will help thanks you all i got some new pics. from some of the new stuff i got earlyer this week if u want to check it out go to my photos and let me know what u think
  • fouraceswes
    • Apr 2024

Try to find the book entitled How to Set up Your Motorcycle Workshop, by C.G. Masi. I bought a copy when my "shop" was a second story bedroom in Columbia, SC a million years ago. It will tell you how to progress from a parking spot in a dark parking lot (your "shop" for the moment) all the way to a multi bay/accessories place. It is a great book. I recommend it to everyone and have re-read it every time I have moved to a bigger place over the years.

Comment

• Torch
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by fouraceswes
      Try to find the book entitled How to Set up Your Motorcycle Workshop, by C.G. Masi. I bought a copy when my "shop" was a second story bedroom in Columbia, SC a million years ago. It will tell you how to progress from a parking spot in a dark parking lot (your "shop" for the moment) all the way to a multi bay/accessories place. It is a great book. I recommend it to everyone and have re-read it every time I have moved to a bigger place over the years.
      hummm........ Wes never mentioned that book to me or Andy.......

Comment

• Gepetto
        • Aug 2009

Torch, I thought you didn't know how to read?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;