CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default have any good advice?

Does anyone have any good advice for me? Im tying to get this shop up and running and i will take any tips from any of you hardcore riders out there what kind of things would u all like to see in company that you dont see now or that you would like to see more of please any tips will help thanks you all i got some new pics. from some of the new stuff i got earlyer this week if u want to check it out go to my photos and let me know what u think

fouraceswes

Try to find the book entitled How to Set up Your Motorcycle Workshop, by C.G. Masi. I bought a copy when my "shop" was a second story bedroom in Columbia, SC a million years ago. It will tell you how to progress from a parking spot in a dark parking lot (your "shop" for the moment) all the way to a multi bay/accessories place. It is a great book. I recommend it to everyone and have re-read it every time I have moved to a bigger place over the years.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by fouraceswes View Post
    Try to find the book entitled How to Set up Your Motorcycle Workshop, by C.G. Masi. I bought a copy when my "shop" was a second story bedroom in Columbia, SC a million years ago. It will tell you how to progress from a parking spot in a dark parking lot (your "shop" for the moment) all the way to a multi bay/accessories place. It is a great book. I recommend it to everyone and have re-read it every time I have moved to a bigger place over the years.
    hummm........ Wes never mentioned that book to me or Andy.......

Get Adobe Flash player

Torch, I thought you didn't know how to read?

Share This