Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Natas1979
    • Mar 2010

Looking at the map today. As long as all the roads are smooth on my dry run. The Violation Tour run will be heading out from Savanna IL, crossing over into Iowa through Dubuque. We will follow the Mississippi River north crossing into Prarie Du Chien WI to continue following the mighty miss. The short ride from Prarie Du Chien up to LaCrosse is something I have done before and its awesome. Before we hit Lacrosse we will go East through Wildcat Mountain State Park area, ending up in Mauston WI. Thanks for everyones input on roads and etc. Its only January and Im getting the itch.

Comment

• coldsmokejr
      • Sep 2010

I'm in northern WI, and would love to get in on this, but like all my plans, shit always pops up and ruins them, so this time I'm gonna say I'm not coming and will not be able to make it.

But it's definitely on my schedule..thanks for the invite.

Comment

• ODBean
        • Nov 2011

New to this site, but not the area you're talking about riding through. The roads are clean and smooth up there. I really hope to join you on this one it looks like a good time.

Comment

• Skyhigh88
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Natas1979
          I live near Chicago. Gonna change it up this year and head into WI.
          wisconsin would be cats ass...keep us posted. live in milwaukee and rarely is there anything here. not sure where could camp with a skateboard though...i know theres a new park in the stevens point area...seen footy...looks sick. theres some footage on the uprise site (google it...chicago skate shop) ALL CONCRETE!

Comment

• Skyhigh88
            • Oct 2010

sorry didnt see the "loose plans" so the end of the party/line is mauston? i know theres a pretty rad park by the dells...but havent skated it. havent skated in a while actually. definitely follow it on fb...

i know i wont be able to get out of work so anyone coming thru milwaukee down to ride to mauston saturday morning...3 hours or so from here..[could probably put ya up friday night if not a weirdo...hopefully have some highway miles under belt by then. pretty sure can find some awesome back roads through glacier country though
            Last edited by Skyhigh88; 01-23-2012, 6:38 PM.

Comment

• Natas1979
              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ODBean
              New to this site, but not the area you're talking about riding through. The roads are clean and smooth up there. I really hope to join you on this one it looks like a good time.
              Cool man, if you cant make it,,,hit me up anyway, I'm in the western burbs as well. Always good to meet new people to ride with in the area

Comment

• Natas1979
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Skyhigh88
                sorry didnt see the "loose plans" so the end of the party/line is mauston? i know theres a pretty rad park by the dells...but havent skated it. havent skated in a while actually. definitely follow it on fb...

i know i wont be able to get out of work so anyone coming thru milwaukee down to ride to mauston saturday morning...3 hours or so from here..[could probably put ya up friday night if not a weirdo...hopefully have some highway miles under belt by then. pretty sure can find some awesome back roads through glacier country though
                Ya, pretty much the end of the run/last party night will be in Mauston. Already have a secure campsite on private property. We are hoping to be in Mauston by early afternoon if all go's well. The ride from Savanna IL to Mauston is gonna be approx 6 hours or so.

Ya, I havent skateboarded in 18 years! I leave that up to the 20 year olds.

Comment

• coldsmokejr
                  • Sep 2010

Awesome, I'm gonna do everything I can to make this, I love ridin this area, except for the deer I hit on 171 east of Gays Mills!!!

Comment

• Skyhigh88
                    • Oct 2010

Ya, pretty much the end of the run/last party night will be in Mauston. Already have a secure campsite on private property. We are hoping to be in Mauston by early afternoon if all go's well. The ride from Savanna IL to Mauston is gonna be approx 6 hours or so.

Ya, I havent skateboarded in 18 years! I leave that up to the 20 year olds.
                    its been a few months for me...28 here...cant get on a roof with a busted ankle. yeah ill hopefully be up there for saturday...anyone in the same boat as me and want to ride up let me know. dont have that many freeway miles under my belt yet...milwaukee freeways are a mess right now...so slow and steady for me, haha...may try to find some nice country roads. once get out of the city its actually pretty nice riding...theres pot holes around here big enough to swallow my bike up

Comment

• DrChomp
                      • Dec 2011

Just moved back to the N.W. burbia. This sounds like a good time, great area to ride through. I"ll see ya there

Comment

• ODBean
                        • Nov 2011

Cool man, if you cant make it,,,hit me up anyway, I'm in the western burbs as well. Always good to meet new people to ride with in the area
                        For sure, I'm always looking to ride with new people. EDR showing Feb. 23 you in?

Comment

• ironhead303
                          • Feb 2010

hey chris, this is cope from facebook, I am planning on making this run with a few guys from denver, looking forward to meet you and your crew, this event is going to be awesome, sounds alot like our run here in colorado that you boy may want to come to. see you in june brother.

Comment

• Natas1979
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ODBean
                            For sure, I'm always looking to ride with new people. EDR showing Feb. 23 you in?
                            Not sure yet, I may be outa town that weekend.

Comment

• Natas1979
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ironhead303
                              hey chris, this is cope from facebook, I am planning on making this run with a few guys from denver, looking forward to meet you and your crew, this event is going to be awesome, sounds alot like our run here in colorado that you boy may want to come to. see you in june brother.
                              Hey Justin,
                              I'd like to make it to Run to The Hills 2,,,we will have to see how good summer treats me and my bike. Hope you and your crew can make it this year to the Tour, I think its gonna be the best one yet.

-Chris

Comment

• ironhead303
                                • Feb 2010

Hey Justin,
                                I'd like to make it to Run to The Hills 2,,,we will have to see how good summer treats me and my bike. Hope you and your crew can make it this year to the Tour, I think its gonna be the best one yet.

-Chris
                                sweet

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;