• Show
Clear All
  • CreepyJack13
    • Apr 2024

Ben, as always, it was a pleasure!!

Comment

• rustrocket84
      • Aug 2009

Bill glad you enjoyed the racetrack called Wilson Valley. I made the mistake of coming down that in a fire engine when I first started driving. Not bad except the engine didn't have a jake brake or any other auxillary braking system. Needless to say they were toast.

Mike D it was good to meet you the other day. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys, and staying sober enough to make it past 930pm unlike my night at the slab.

Comment

• SledsandSickles
        • Aug 2009

Not to much to report,got the lid down to PB on Sunday.It was a quick trip.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04022.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	1236098

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04024.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	1236099

Comment

• ClassicCycles
          • Jul 2009

So.... sorry about taking so long for my post... Busy Busy..

So here's the start of the short journey - from beautiful Eagle Rock (Los Angeles) to Long Beach.

And this is what I get for thinking Super Bowl Sunday would have some light traffic... Never under estimate the powers of the 5 freeway.
          Welcome to the LBC!
          Me, stopping to grab a buddy while going to meet Motorfarher at the Pike on 4th.. Good to meet you btw. I added a nice Street Chopper sticker and a Long Beach Union sticker from my buddy. I think the BOTTL is way cool and everyone involved definitely owes MikeD a beer sometime. Let's keep this thing going, good luck on it's way to Vegas! So that's my story, sorry for the crappy pics, not really a computer guy, especially on my gf's Mac.

Andy
          Attached Files

Comment

• EnglandStGarage
            • Aug 2009

RIPshitRIOT got the helmet up to hb on friday night where we met at the pier on main st. we went for a short ride through newport, costa mesa and huntington then hung out for a lil bit. poor guy forgot his wallet so we didnt have the chance to get out and buy a couple of rounds. so tj took off in order to beat the rain that was comin.

me and my roomie (dudehellya on here) each put some flare on the lid. I was thinking about super glueing a pony tail or a mullet to the back as my sticker but i only had one night with the helmet.

the next day me n a Dudehellya and a friend headed out to our other friends house. unfortunately he wasnt able join us on the ride. hahaha he was pretty pissed cause not only could he not ride his bike, he couldn't lay down his layer of flake due to all the moisture in the air. after me and the helmet huffed some paint and laughed at him for a little bit we were off to cooks corner where me met up with rockinryan.

after that dudehellya and my other buddy headed back home to hb and ryan and i kept rollin inland on the 91 and then parted ways at the 15fwy. i ended up riding out to see my o.l. in rancho cucamonga. clocked 140 miles total that day. thats the longest ive trip on my chopper so far. with that dna springer and a hardtail i could barely walk when i finally got home.
            it was cool getting to meet ya guys.

Comment

• RIPshitRIOT
              • Sep 2009

Alright, so I've been laid up with a cracked tailbone and figured since I'm just layin' in bed anyway, I might as well put up my BOTTL story of epic bone-headedness.

So, I picked the lid up from Eric (SledsandSickles) on an awesome Sunday for riding at the Cabo Cantina in PB. We downed a couple brews and shot the shit for a while, then Eric took his wife out for dinner (it was V-Day) and I needed to get home (hadn't been there since Saturday morning).

]

I blasted around SD for the week, showin' the lid the sights. Friday rolled around and it was time to get the shiny bastard up to Huntington Beach and hand it off to John (EnglandStGarage). The weather report said rain was coming around 9 pm, so I had to jam. I threw on some riding clothes as soon as I got home and geared up to head out.

I was making awesome time up the 5, duckin' side view mirrors and just in general trying to haul ass, didn't even almost die in rush hour traffic. I got to about Dana Point, a little past half-way, had about 85 miles on the trip clock (I get about 95-100 out of a tank) and decided to top off and ride the Coast Highway up to Huntington. I pulled up to the pump, took off all my shit, went in and took a leak, came out, took the gas cap off and reached for my wallet.

Son. Of. A. Bitch! I realized right away that I left the damn thing in my work pants back in San Diego. I knew there was no way I'd be able to make it back to get it and wasn't too sure I'd be able to make it to Huntington on what I had left. I made a phone call to a friend of mine that had just moved to HB to see if she'd be able to come save my sorry ass when I ran out of juice. No answer. I wheeled my bike around to the back of the station, smoked a cigarette, and contemplated just how far my stupidity could stretch. After I finished my smoke I tried calling my friend again, same shit, no answer.

At this point I decided to say "Fuck it." and just go as far as I could and figure out what to do when I ran out of gas when it happened. Luckily it didn't come to that and I made it to the Pier on Main St. on fumes. John and his buddies rolled through, and he offered to fill my tank so we could do a ride around town (thanks again, man).

After the ride I kicked it at John and Danny's place for a little while, was able to get ahold of my friend and bum some gas money from her. John and Danny even invited me to crash at their place so we could go party. Alas, the no wallet situation bit me in the ass once again (No ID, no bar). I said my "thank you"s and "goodbye"s and hopped back on the freeway home.

Now I'm usually pretty good at spotting The Fuzz on the freeway, but maybe it was because I was a little wired, or it was dark, or I was trying to beat the rain, or I was just trying to prove what a fuckin' knucklehead I really am, but I blasted by a CHP cruiser WAY closer to triple digits than 'ole Johnny Law likes to allow. Welcome to the no ID, no registration, no proof of insurance traffic stop, ladies and gentlemen.

So, the cop hooked me up by only writing me up for going 80 and didn't tow my shit (whole 'nother long story there), but I still caught a fat ticket and got slowed down enough that I was for sure gettin' wet on the way home. I did 65 like a good little boy the rest of the way home and nose dived into my bed once I got to it. All in all it was a fun week, good riding, awesome people, and I got to slap my Piece of Flair on the soon to be infamous Traveling Lid.

Comment

• rustrocket84
                • Aug 2009

Ok got the helmet from RockinRyan yesterday. He's a cool cat, with a sexy little sporty. He was cool enough to make it work for me with my work schedule, and minor bike problem. We met at Tom's Farms in Corona. Damn that place exploded. Anyway got the lid and headed home. Nothing too fun on the way home since I was in a hurry. Woke up this am and took a trip up to the Falls off the Ortega and forgot my camera and cell phone. Met up with Hugo off Sierra and I-15 and passed it off again. On the way up to meet Hugo I bought the helmet a beer at the world famous Hide Away Tavern.

And sorry about the moment of retardation I posted this in the SoCal thread first. Oh well, here goes the pictures.

Yes they really have bikini dancers in there. The beer is cheap, and the shitter walls are about 20 degrees short of vertical.

Yes I know the side covers are missing. They abandoned ship about a month ago at about 115mph on the 60 freeway along with my maglite.

Hugo taking the Lid to Vegas

Comment

• hugodv01
                  • Sep 2009

I Just got back in from Vegas where the Lid was handed off to RudeHog (Eric) Photos and Pics of my ridewill be up in a bit.

Comment

• mad750
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by hugodv01
                    I Just got back in from Vegas where the Lid was handed off to RudeHog (Eric) Photos and Pics of my ridewill be up in a bit.

You need to let us know the next time you're in town. Let's hang.

Comment

• hugodv01
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by mad750
                      You need to let us know the next time you're in town. Let's hang.
                      Will do.

So here are my pics.

So since I did not get to take the lid to my local watering holes the previouse night, I woke up bright and early at 11am and rode to meet RustRocket (Tony)

[IMG][/IMG]

I met him off the CA 15fwy just past the CA 215 at an Arco station.

Pic of lid on his bike.

We chatted up for a bit and I headed on my merry way.

Here Are some pics I took along the way to Barstow. Photographing myself was harder than I thought.

Cajon Pass

Once I got to Barstow I stopped in for coffee and gas. I ran into a Bobs Big Boys so I said fck it, photo op time.

This little lady walks up and tells me she loves motorcycles. I hand her the lid for a quick photo and off I go.

My ugly mug

Another quick stop for coffee at this joint I have always wanted to check out. Was ok.

Quick stop at Baker. I found this sticker for $2 bucks.

I hate the Mad Greek

Worlds biggest thingamabob

At this point it got friggin cold and I put the camera away because it was getting dark and my chick was nagging about my whereabouts.

Last stop for gas and 30 something miles till Vegas!

take 2

Vegas Baby!!!

Let me try this again... Vegas Baby!!!

At this point I met up with my girl and left the camera at her place so I did not get to photo the handoff to RudeHog (Eric)

I spent the next few days drunk and gambling. (and fighting with my girl)

Sorry my story is lacking in detail and some of my pics are out of sync but maybe I will edit this once I get some propper sleep.
                      Last edited by hugodv01; 03-04-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Lbfam730
                        • Nov 2009

Good pics Hugo. I see that there's lot more stickers on the lid since the last time Bill and I rode with it. Now I really wish I had a damn sticker to stick on the lid. Next time it comes around CA I'm definitely sticking one on.

Comment

• Allen
                          • Apr 2024

Uhh, the best photo spread I've seen yet from the BOTTL. Thanks for putting out!

Comment

• JoeNots
                            • Aug 2009

who put the Tits sticker on there? The guy that started that company STOLE that name from a graffiti crew he was booted from for being a tool. I'm in the REAL crew so i can speak on it. Fuck that d-bag & his company.
                            On a happier note, i can't wait to get my hands on that helmet! it's making some serious rounds! awesome to see.

JoeNots

Comment

• Rudehog
                              • Aug 2009

Well here's my story and Im stickin to it!

Hugo rolled into Vegas and we hooked up at the Blue Hawk tavern on so Las Vegas Blvd.
                              we drank and I introduced the lid to my lid......

The drinkin is done and the hand off made then my pan starts giving me shit....aint that the way it goes?

excuse the shitty cell pic's cuz thats all I got.....

waitin on the side of the road for Kevin "Lordmerceless" to show up then we were off to the bike swap at dinos where my pan got to snuggle with "Shiftace's" pan shov.

Took the lid out to the Vegas Crew weds bike nite and it just so happen to be St Paddy's day so we drank heavely at McMilans .......

the Guinness was flowin..

the celtic band was rockin so I decided the singer needed to try it...

But Morgan looked better with it...

took the lid to watch some short track racing and more beer drinkin.

then off to Hogs n Heifers (Dogs n Douche Bags) and got a big tittied mama to rock the lid and she did!......

I tried to get pic's at the strip club but was caught and booted out! oh well so those will have to do.
                              I fully intended on road trippin but my pan fucked with me the entire time I had the lid and Im still tweaking it to make it reliable.

slapped on a couple of Vegas Crew stickers then shipped it off to WickedBlockhead.

Ha..

-Eric

Comment

• hugodv01
                                • Sep 2009

Ahh yes, Las Vegas is a beautiful thing.

You guys need to hook me up with one of them VC stickers!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;