Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmjwright
    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ChoppyGee
    ...Anyway, my questions are this. A: where do you guys get your haircut? what kind of a joint is it? Why do you go there? If you don't already would you go to a place thats cool to hang out in, the job gets done well even if it costs a little extra? also do you have any suggestions?...
    I cut (shave #1) my own hair. When I did have someone else cut it, I usually went to a generic McSalon (Great Clips, Sport Clips, etc). I started shaving it myself because of lack of consistant quality.
    The only way I'd go back to letting someone else cut my hair is if they also did warm-lather straight razor shaves too. I'd pay $30 for a haircut/shave.

Comment

• RetroRob
      • Oct 2011

Have a roll up garage door, let guys ride in on their bikes. Cut their hair while they're still in the saddle. Blow them off with an airhose. Call it Chop Cut.

Comment

• Deadweight
        • Apr 2024

Click image for larger version

Name:	somthin else 206005411.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	1251743

Picture of the O.L.'s rig. The post above reminded me of this pic.

Comment

• ChoppyGee
          • Aug 2009

Thanks for the Advice guys. Looks like I'm starting school in June if all goes well (Gotta find a Job and a place to live in Ogden) There's and old barber that I'm going to go talk to about working under for awhile. Starting my own shop is at least two years out but it doesn't hurt to have a little plan I don't think.

Comment

• BeetleJuice
            • Jul 2010

I too have thought about barber school, but with none being around here its a tough choice to make. We have one "barber shop" here in town thats more flaunty than anything, and I find it hard to pay 30 bucks to get my head shaved. Bought clippers off the clearance rack at walmart and I do it myself. Good luck with it if you can swing going to the school.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
            Working...
            ;