Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4horsemen20
    • Sep 2009

got a question?

just picked up an 81 yami 650 (that whole "special 2" deal) really good shape... running and inspectable, for my winter project. got it for 400 bones.... couldnt let it go. but the same guy has this suzuki 1100cc sport/cruiser deal.... i think he said 89. wants 500 for that one, not a spot of rust or damage of any kind. runs fuckin hot!!!! took it down the road without the seat! ha ha ha. honestly this thing screams. now i am entertainting the idea of building a rigid drag bike along with my xs project this winter. wanted to turn out 2 metric bikes anyway. looking for some opinions/suggestions??? i like the idea of a fuckin mean ass bike built only to put crotch rot rockets to shame ( do not mean to offend any fans of the sport bike, speaking mainly of the rich kid that cant handle a beer but he thinks he's hot shit with his new R1 that daddy the lawyer bought him). springer in the front, z bars, frisco'd sporty tank and then just carnage!!!! ha ha. tell me what you think. even if this whole thing made me look like a complete butt pirate, i'm sure some of you guys can appreciate a bike built for one thing and one thing only. kind of like a bonneville bike. anxious to hear helpful comments, slaps in the face, see some pics of drag bikes you may have built or just pictures of tits...... or drag bikes with tits, it doesnt matter. feedback guys. thanks
  • Robhall
    • Aug 2009

I say do it

Comment

• earz
      • Aug 2009

I second that.

Comment

• ChoppyGee
        • Aug 2009

If you want to go for it but i wouldn't make your decision based on what a bunch of strangers on the internet say. either way in the end its all up to you, might as well start out that way save yourself the bullshit.

But what do I know I can't handle a beer haha.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;