Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billdozer
    • Apr 2024

I'm going to go ahead and predict this will be the best bike show in the US for 2010. Just sayin'...

Comment

• Apr 2024

Originally posted by billdozer
      I'm going to go ahead and predict this will be the best bike show in the US for 2010. Just sayin'...
      Thanks Bill I think so too!!

Comment

• Apr 2024

Born free 1

A few pics
        Attached Files

Comment

• Apr 2024

more pics

I took some terrible pics when the show was winding down...we were too busy giving away a mountain of parts,shirts,food,13 vintage trophies and other swag. Born Free coverage is in the new Greasy Kulture and the new Street Chopper out soon.We are welcoming everyone from around the world to attend and we will have guys from the UK,Sweden &Japan shipping their bikes to me for this show...so if they can do that you guys in the US don"t be afraid of a little road trip it will be worth it!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• fouraceswes
            • Apr 2024

Born Free 2 is going to kill everything DEAD in 2010.

Comment

• billdozer
              • Apr 2024

Here's some pics from 2009.

ChopCult is the online mecca for motorcycle enthusiasts, with active, content-rich forums covering all makes and models of motorcycles, exclusive articles.

Comment

• Jashole
                • Jan 2010

LONG BEACH! my hometown.

Comment

• Apr 2024

Born Free 2 is coming fast and we are about to launch the flyers,posters,tees and new magazine ad's.If you want to be a sponsor we need you now to make the deadlines.Please contact myself @ [email protected] my blog is www.bornlosermc.blogspot.com or Grant @ [email protected] or the blog@ www.choppedout.blogspot.com for all the info and details. The Panhead poster w/free ticket are going on sale next week so be ready.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2010, 6:22 PM.

Comment

• FMA
                    • Nov 2009

Here it is! The poster for Born-Free 2 with all our wonderful sponsors on it!
                    Take one down, pass it around, and repost it, save it, print it, make plans.
                    Photobucket
                    Last edited by FMA; 02-19-2010, 9:42 PM.

Comment

• Revelator
                      • Aug 2009

Does Mike have a 2nd shop? No way they gunna fit a hundred+ choppers at His tiny shop
                      on lewis street.

Comment

• Apr 2024

We got room...don't worry.. We have it worked out

>>> The address on this flyer is incorrect it should be 2430 Lewis ave... we are correcting it now and will revise this post asap!!! We have put the Born Free Panhead poster w / free tickets on sale now !!! They are 25.00 each & you can buy as many as you like.ie : buy 2 posters get 2 tickets for free!!! I set up a Born Free Panhead store on my blog www.bornlosermc.blogspot.com to buy the posters & get your free tickets.For more details/ guidelines check out www.bornlosermc.blogspot.com or www.choppedout.blogspot.com ....We will be updating the build right here on this forum. We also will be selling the posters at up coming events...so stayed tuned... to last guy who posted>> we have plenty of room to handle any crowd.We have it worked out..so just come out ,bring your bike and have some fun!!...... relax we got this!!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-24-2010, 7:22 PM.

Comment

• FMA
                          • Nov 2009

We have 103 days left until Born-Free 2! hope you are making your travel plans. We setup a Born-Free Blog HERE you can check it for all the latest news including how the 1950 panhead we are building could be yours. Also, vote for where you are coming from for Born-Free 2. People from all over the globe are coming, so chime in. Plus check out the almost 60 sponsors of the show, we have links to them all.
                          Thanks,
                          GRant

Comment

• Ghostrider
                            • Jan 2010

The 1st Born Free was alot of fun......some of the badest bikes ive seen. Theres no way Im missin the 2nd go round. See you guys out there on the Kz

Comment

• BornLoserMD
                              • Mar 2010

Born Free 2 is approaching

Born Free is 39 days from today....We are going to put the Panhead back together by the end of this week and have it at the next Long Beach Swapmeet for viewing.Alot of hard work is being done behind the scenes to insure a grest show for everyone.Our Vendors are set and are behind us 100% and we are very proud of their commitment to the show.We want to send out an invite to everyone to bring their old bikes out for the world to enjoy.If you don't ride them or nobody sees them it's a tragedy.15 vintage awards will be given out and a 1950 Panhead will get a new owner.We will see all of you June 12th. @ Pacific Coast Cycles 2430 Lewis ave. Signal Hill,CA. 90755.......

Comment

• mad750
                                • Aug 2009

Room booked... check

Bike ready... check

The VC ready roll... check

COME ON ALREADY!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!

Can't wait to see everyone soon.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...