Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buster68
    • Nov 2010

6 Over video

Apologies if I have missed an earlier thread on this.

Does anyone know when and how the Dice / Wild Honey "6 Over" film is being released?

I have been watching the trailers repeatedly with the sound cranked up, and am stoked about it. Looks fantastic!

6 Over - Teaser from Wild Honey Productions on Vimeo.

(I tried embedding the video, but it didn't seem to work)
    Last edited by Buster68; 12-18-2011, 8:40 PM.
  • me
    • Dec 2009

lotta talk about it latley...here and other places on the interweb. Do a search and you should be able to find some threads on it. I'm not sure if anyone knows a for sure realease date yet.

Comment

• aaronc
      • Apr 2024

The trailer with all the kickstarting attempts is so fuckin awesome! I need to see this.

Comment

• vnygra
        • Aug 2010

So is this gonna be a full length movie? Anyone know when it'd supposed to come out?

Comment

• FlyingDutchMan
          • Nov 2011

I am also interested in knowing the release date. If I find anything I'll post it here.

from the Dice blog on December 12th

6 Over - Kick Start from Wild Honey Productions on Vimeo.

Well folks, here it is...our second little teaser for the movie!
          We're still working hard to get it done asap, so hold tight for a little longer.
          Last edited by FlyingDutchMan; 12-18-2011, 2:45 PM. Reason: Adding info

Comment

• Sighless
            • May 2010

I have nothing to add to this thread except a child like enthusiasm! The teasers are pretty damn cool and if the movie itself is as cool then it will be bad ass.

Comment

• NHMike
              • Apr 2024

The 1st trailer said something about coming "This Holiday" but that's obviously not going to happen. I want to say I read someplace that it was going to be out sometime in Jan/Feb. Either way it looks like a good one! I wish they would start some pre-sales!

Comment

• Buster68
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FlyingDutchMan
                I am also interested in knowing the release date. If I find anything I'll post it here.

from the Dice blog on December 12th

Well folks, here it is...our second little teaser for the movie!
                We're still working hard to get it done asap, so hold tight for a little longer.
                Very excited!

BTW, how do embed the Vimeo vids? I tried to do it in my original post, but the best I could do was the link. That original teaser kicks ass
                Last edited by Buster68; 12-18-2011, 8:40 PM.

Comment

• clp
                  • Aug 2011

That looks amazing, i cant wait. The other trailer is even better
                  Last edited by clp; 12-18-2011, 5:16 PM.

Comment

• FlyingDutchMan
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Buster68
                    Very excited!

BTW, how do embed the Vimeo vids? I tried to do it in my original post, but the best I could do was the link. That original teaser kicks ass
                    I put my mouse over the video, clicked the embed button on the right side of the video. It popped up a window that had the embed code, copy and pasted that into the chop cult. Not sure why it worked for me and not for you.

Comment

• Buster68
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by FlyingDutchMan
                      I put my mouse over the video, clicked the embed button on the right side of the video. It popped up a window that had the embed code, copy and pasted that into the chop cult. Not sure why it worked for me and not for you.
                      Tried it again (from a different location), and it worked. That trailer kicks ass. If I ever need to explain what choppers are all about to non-chopperites, I will be using these 4 minutes.

6 Over - Teaser from Wild Honey Productions on Vimeo.

Comment

• FlyingDutchMan
                        • Nov 2011

Glad to see that you got it working. I have been showing the trailer to all my non chopper friends, and they can't wait for the full length to come out. I am sure we will have some more additions to the cult once this movie comes out.

Comment

• Panhead49
                          • Sep 2010

I wait this film more than Christmas Can't wait to watch it when it comes out.

That trailer makes me want to ride but that damn snow won't let me...

Comment

• starwolf
                            • Apr 2024

Eagerly awaiting the release of this film. Looks like its going to be a good one !

Comment

• Philbilly
                              • Sep 2009

Can't wait for it to come out! Looks likes it's going to be awesome!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;