Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

PDF based Shop Manuals...

I'm looking for a shop manual for my '69 750. I checked eBay and they've got PDF based ones for like $6 and was wondering if anyone had experience with them? Are they any good? Says you can print what you need, but I'm just wondering how much of a pain in the ass it'll be to get and have a laptop around the bench instead of a book.
  • revmike
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by NHMike
    I'm looking for a shop manual for my '69 750. I checked eBay and they've got PDF based ones for like $6 and was wondering if anyone had experience with them? Are they any good? Says you can print what you need, but I'm just wondering how much of a pain in the ass it'll be to get and have a laptop around the bench instead of a book.
    Mike, sorry I missed this earlier. I have some I downloaded, I may have the link, but I can just email them to you or put them on the web and you can download.

I dont know the vintage. Seems like they are mid 70s. They do go back though. Great stuff. about 5 big pdf files and the common standard.

message me here and I'll see what I can do. May be later today of this evening. It's free, so nothing lost there.

Later.

~Rev Mike
    mike @ bonnevillespeed dot com

Comment

• revmike
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by NHMike
      Mike:

Remembered where you can download them on-line - Honda4Fun

They have different languages posted, so make sure you get the inglese unless you desire something else.

Hope this helps you and anyone who checks.

~Rev Mike

Comment

• DaveyRiot
        • Sep 2009

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;