CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default It was a nice day for a ride and photos

I swapped the bars and seat today, then took the old shovel for a ride. I got back from my therapy session on the bike and took some new photos.

I just finished this bike a couple months ago. I built it from the ground up using a mix of parts I've been hoarding/collecting and a few new parts like the DNA springer and pipes. The motor is basically stock .020 over with a 4 speed tranny and a belt drive. Keeping it simple was the plan.

I had 12" apes and a different solo seat but I like the look of the z bars on bikes with a tall front end. This seat is a nice West Eagle model that looks really nice but sucks big time for long rides.

It's hard to tell in the photos but the tins are black with rainbow metallic in the clearcoat. I did everything myself except for the motor work which was done with a bro's help.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nice lookin' ride man.I wish it was that sunny and nice here.

Deadweight

Lookin' sharp. Roll out some miles for those of us who can't right now.

ARBY

Nice bike, nice avitar, wlecome to the board.

http://chopperville1.tripod.com

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey Arby , just lookin through your stuff and saw Cruel Girl. Damn! I'm in love.

Get Adobe Flash player

real nice bike! Love the pipes. Question for ya, are those little bullets wired in as turn signals or go on with the brake light? Either way very cool... got a link for em?

Get Adobe Flash player

nice, wish I could be riding this weekend

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Newporabbit View Post
    real nice bike! Love the pipes. Question for ya, are those little bullets wired in as turn signals or go on with the brake light? Either way very cool... got a link for em?
    Thanks for all the compliments.... I put about everything I got into this bike and it's pride and joy.

I really like the shotgun pipes too. Those pipes were a pain in the ass because I originally wanted to use a simple round oil tank but the rear pipe didn't clear the tank and ended up using the wrap around oil tank. It's not really what I wanted but I got to use the pipes I wanted anyway.

The bullet lights are older ones I got from a bro and they are wired for turn signals only. They are pretty cool little lights and not your regular bullet type. They are kinda like old 50's sculptured car tail lights with fins in the lens and the housing. Here's a little better shot of the lights but it's hard to really see how cool they are.

I didn't plan on putting any turn signals on the bike but there was an extra hole already drilled in the old fender bracket I used so I needed something to stick in the hole and the little lights worked pretty good. Maybe it will keep me from getting run over when I'm turning

xllance

Hey KrowMagnum nice scoot. Clean, simple and not trendy. I was looking at your oil tank and I'm thinkng of building one that follows the frame rail like yours does. Is that aftermarket or did you fab that?

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by xllance View Post
    Hey KrowMagnum nice scoot. Clean, simple and not trendy. I was looking at your oil tank and I'm thinkng of building one that follows the frame rail like yours does. Is that aftermarket or did you fab that?
    It's aftermarket and I bought it used so I don't know who makes it. It does match the lines of the frame pretty good. Here's a pic during the build:

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ARBY View Post
    Nice bike, nice avitar, wlecome to the board.

http://chopperville1.tripod.com
    Thanks, I made the avatar too. I play around with photoshop so if there's anything you want done like that let me know.

I made this bigger nicer version of the FTF logo:

Share This