• Show
Clear All
  • PAWN
    • May 2011

nice to see he's got a model coming out on SC again

Comment

• Luckykid
      • Apr 2011

Growing up in the '80's as a skater I loved him, still think he's pretty cool.

But I must say, whether it's an act or not, this movie was really sad. I feel bad for the dude if he is really that fucked up. If not, well, it's his image he can do what he wants with it.

Comment

• Bandersnatch
        • Dec 2011

HAha. I'm way late on this thread but I had some time to kill. Love a documentary and won't read a book unless it's non fiction. I know but that's just how I feel about books. Anyway, sweet lil doc. Of course he hamm's it up for the cam. I don't think we all walk around with our middle finger stickin up all the time( had a buddy break his and have a pin in it for a while,hehe but...) yet I'd say bout 70% of the pictures of my old friends are flippin the bird. Anyway I saw his interview in Street Chopper and didn't know who the heck he was. Just seemed like a nut who kinda played a cartoon character of a hipster with a gnarly scoot. " no bigs it's just a knuck" kinda attitude. FN crazy, great taste in the transpo department. Sad he ain't rollin in the cheddar with the cult following he's got but maybe that's what makes him cool.

Comment

• 13clicks
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by ARBY
          Yep, la la la looza! Would make an excellent poster child for why illegal drugs should stay that way.
          I dont get it... You don't even know the dude. You always talk shit about people you don't know? He's a weird artist yes... Druggie... No. He's pretty intelligent but plays a good crazy.

Comment

• ARBY
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by 13clicks
            I dont get it... You don't even know the dude. You always talk shit about people you don't know? He's a weird artist yes... Druggie... No. He's pretty intelligent but plays a good crazy.
            Aw geez. Here we go again and on a year old post. Like I told the other guy, (who just might be you) go suck a bug. There, now that you attracted my personal attention you've been validated.
            Go sit on the floor and feel good about yourself.

Well? Go on, go.

-- Ooooh wait. I understand now. You ride what? A suzi Savage? Really? Man, sorry I said those awful things to ya dude. You got enough to deal with.

Last edited by Guest; 12-10-2012, 7:17 PM.

Comment

• WingNut
              • Dec 2010

If you ever stepped on a skateboard in the 80s 90s or rode vert you know Jason was truly one of the best. No one had his frontside ollie. No one took and air to fakie as high or flapped over an invert fakie like he did. He build killer bikes and cars.
              Yes, hes out there, hes a little weird, he a character. In real life, hes kind of quiet and shy but hes colorful and out there and when he warms up, he's like no one else. 100% Skateboarder and Individual.

Comment

• 13clicks
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by ARBY
                Aw geez. Here we go again and on a year old post. Like I told the other guy, (who just might be you) go suck a bug. There, now that you attracted my personal attention you've been validated.
                Go sit on the floor and feel good about yourself.

Well? Go on, go.

-- Ooooh wait. I understand now. You ride what? A suzi Savage? Really? Man, sorry I said those awful things to ya dude. You got enough to deal with.

You talk a lot of shit... That's a sign of inferiority.

Comment

• Ellis
                  • Feb 2010

Dude is badass....either he is crazy or a genius either way I know
                  He needs another hat....

Comment

• CaviMike
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by 13clicks
                    You talk a lot of shit... That's a sign of inferiority.
                    Posting pics of your bike in everyone else's bike thread is a sign of inferiority

Comment

• bonesdawg88
                      • Apr 2024

sorry to bump a crazy old thread, but does anyone have this? I cant find it anywhere to purchase

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                      Working...
                      ;