• Show
Clear All
  • Boylecomm
    • Jun 2009

I want my 1:21:51 back.

Comment

• me
      • Dec 2009

yeah I mean I guess he embraces the super crazy punk/biker lifestyle...guess I'm just not a cool biker...that life would be fun for about 20 minutes then I would be fucking misrible.

thanks for posting it...I did watch the whole thing to see what the hype was about. And now I know the story behind that crazy ass ninja pan surfing pic.

he would prob be fun as fuck to hang with as long as he kept all the paranoia shit under wraps...that would just end up driving me crazy.

hope everything turns out ok for him.

Comment

• guschambers
        • Aug 2009

I still have my streets on fire vhs tape. I got it for christmas when it came out. Jason jessee , natas, bl'ast black flag,.... fucking ruled. always will....

Comment

• shiftace
          • Aug 2009

It's a decent video, too bad it took like 5yrs to finally come out after tons and tons of hype.

Comment

• jackin1
            • Apr 2024

Cool flick, Thanks for sharing

Comment

• rus
              • Aug 2009

i guess I'm just not that jaded, but i enjoyed it....
              then again, i bought it when it first came out and I'm looking at it through of the eyes of someone who was 12 when jason turned pro and skating is the only thing in the world i cared about. his interview in thrasher talking about tattooing was the thing that made me want to tattoo. my life would be completely different if he didn't exist, which is a little corny to say, but its true.

dude is a complete fuck up, but he's lived his whole life on his terms. gotta respect that.

Comment

• REV
                • Aug 2009

i watched it.

and not that i didnt have a few laughs at it, but i just dont get whats awesome. i dig the cars and how he rides a bike, but i never heard of him before this board (and posts like this.) then again i was never a skater, since i was more a brawler thru HS.

seems a tad unstable....

Comment

• coldsmokejr
                  • Sep 2010

You can add this to this millions of hours of other dumb shit to watch on the Internet.

Comment

• Hooligan80
                    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by rus
                    i guess I'm just not that jaded, but i enjoyed it....
                    then again, i bought it when it first came out and I'm looking at it through of the eyes of someone who was 12 when jason turned pro and skating is the only thing in the world i cared about. his interview in thrasher talking about tattooing was the thing that made me want to tattoo. my life would be completely different if he didn't exist, which is a little corny to say, but its true.

dude is a complete fuck up, but he's lived his whole life on his terms. gotta respect that.
                    He's like most of my friends. The guy builds some sick scoots and rods/customs.

Comment

• Parrot76
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by REV
                      i watched it.

and not that i didnt have a few laughs at it, but i just dont get whats awesome. i dig the cars and how he rides a bike, but i never heard of him before this board (and posts like this.) then again i was never a skater, since i was more a brawler thru HS.

seems a tad unstable....
                      whats a "brawler" ?

Comment

• REV
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Parrot76
                        whats a "brawler" ?
                        think mike from SLC Punk

Comment

• livingdeadmc
                          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by REV
                          think mike from SLC Punk
                          Hah! Classic!

Comment

• motorsurf54
                            • Jul 2011

Cool lil video to watch. I met Jason once like around 4 years ago and he seemed pretty normal and a nice guy. I wonder if the craziness is an act or if he really is all fucked up. I didn't see any of that when I met him, but it would be fun to just say fuck it all and do whatever you want whenever you want to do it. Not the lifestyle for most of us but entertaining none the less.

Comment

• bparsel
                              • Jul 2011

I remembered a vid I watched not long ago about him, sure enough found it quick. If you watch this 3 part series he's not nearly as whacked as you may think.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• REV
                                • Aug 2009

i have never seen such stark contrast to stock bike VS chopped as the beginning of that second dork custom video.

also, i hate when people say someone copied someone else.everything has been done before, just do what you like.
                                then post it on here so we can tell you how stupid it is and how much you copied someone elses shit. lol
                                Last edited by REV; 11-28-2011, 3:05 PM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;