CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 5 of 15 First ... 34567 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by RetroRob View Post
    Agreed, Junior will win because of the millions of loyal fans but if they want a real showdown they would lock the 3 of them in a room with a mill, lathe, english wheel and a welder. No vinnie and the water jet, none of Jason's cartoons. We all know who would be walking or riding out of that caged death match alive.
    Its an uneven playing field. Like getting 5 basketball players to play a football game against Oaklands defensive line. Yeah they are all athletes, but THIS paticular contest is a popularity contest. It just needs to look flashy and make all the right noises, when people like us see a hand forged, fabricated milled and machined bike sitting next to two bikes that were ordered out of the custom chrome catalog. All three will look good... But...

I can not see whats on the outside without seeing what is on the inside.... Like .... even when i turn on my vacuum my mind has a vision of a magnet charging and copper coils magnetizing.. alternating current pushing and pulling and spinning up to speed.....

It is a SICKNESS that a people like US including JJ and most people on this forum have, and quite simply not very many people that will be watching this show DO have. that is including the pauls. They dont get it.... not many people do get it.
    Its in our blood.
    I was born this way.

Get Adobe Flash player

[QUOTE= They dont get it.... not many people do get it.
    Its in our blood.
    I was born this way.[/QUOTE]

Oh how true, i look at my lawn guy on his john deere mower & i see a bar stool racer with a 4 speed brit gear box blowin flames from the strait pipes as it's runnin on the wheelie bars !!!!
    I'v built a few from the ground up, & its a thrill hittin the street for the first time, always wonderin if the necks gonna snap as you shift into 3 & bring the front down !!! What a fuckin rush!!!!!!
    Better than any hit of dope i'v ever taken !!!! If i ever get some time, i have a 1200 buel motor ready to go into a 1/4 midget frame The local dirt track run 600cc kaw. motors & they do an easy 90mph in the bank turn, i can only imagine what the 1200 will do !!!! YEEE HAWWW !!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

I've been looking into the stuff that Jesse builds and has built a lot more recently. I'll be completely honest I've always been a fan of him. For his no BS attitude and his capabilities. I think recently he has ,eaten a whole lot of humble pie and realised that he has gone so far away from were he was with all the drama and BS that he has been concentrating on his skills.

No longer the owner of WCC and partial owner of Austin Speed shop, he's been able to put the stress and shit behind him. In attempting to get back to were he was he is reconnecting with Discovery and making waves with the Tuetels is his way to get back to were his career was 10 years ago.

Jesse isn't by any means 'ground breaking', other people have done what he has.. but he has brought his skills to masses which offers him that appeal factor. He is an interesting person and it looks like he is getting his shit in order personally so that he can focus completely on his builds.

I hope this Discovery thing works for him and he is put back to were he was his best.. in front of a camera yes.. but building!

Get Adobe Flash player

Who is JJ? Is that the Jockey Journal?

Whats TV? Do people still watch that?

I see something shinny, I'll be right back...............

Sawdust

Quote Originally Posted by Kick View Post
    I see something shinny, I'll be right back...............
    It's probably another springer.

Sawdust

Paul SR. Building bikes and journeyman iron worker long before reality TV when JJ was still a punk kid. (read his autobiography) Now if you are a true journeyman in any trade you know that means something. Just say'n

Get Adobe Flash player

If you're trying to prove Sr. Can build with that shovel, I'd find a different specimen. That thing is gayer than a bag dicks and took zero skill to bolt on those struts and put some springs on under the seat. Just because he's been fucking with bikes longer than Jesse doesn't mean he's any better, just because Jesse is a dumbass in his personal life doesn't mean he's no good. I'm not a huge fan of Jesse's stuff either but lets be honest the Paul's probably haven't built a bike themselves in years and thats probably a good thing. Anything with either of there logos on it is depreciating the worth of the engine and the metal its painted on.

NHMike

Default Uh-oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post

Paul SR. Building bikes and journeyman iron worker long before reality TV when JJ was still a punk kid. (read his autobiography) Now if you are a true journeyman in any trade you know that means something. Just say'n
    It looks like there's a 300 Tire Fan amongst us.

What you said is true, although that bike does blow, at one point in time Sr. probably could throw together a decent bike. BUT, what have YOU ever seen him build? Nothing. Anyone on here can tack together a fucking Sissy Bar and then hand it over to a real Welder and have them finish the job.

If this competition was straight up, between ONLY Jr., Sr., and Jesse with no one else involved, where they had to fabricate at LEAST 50% of the bike, Jesse would be the ONLY one with a completed motorcycle.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Sawdust View Post

He should stay with Ironworking full time,He managed to fuck up a bolt on bike and paint it like a circus wagon all by himself. No taste.

Get Adobe Flash player

Speaking off OCC built shit sandwiches....This one actually had potential...then they got a touch carried away with the flames...

Guys look what Jim did on the water jet machine.

NHMike

Default Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by YOURADHERE View Post
    Speaking off OCC built shit sandwiches....This one actually had potential...then they got a touch carried away with the flames...

What an abortion.

NHMike

Default Enough said.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm pretty sure, unless my eye's decieved me, that on one of the commercials someone built what appeared to be a reverse trike with a set of offload tracks on the front end. That should function well at highway speed.

Get Adobe Flash player

Like I said in my other post,No Taste.Why would anyone do that?

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

I like how Sr. is carefull to say Jesse James, vs Junior vs OCC NOT Senior.

Get Adobe Flash player

That and if you watch the senior aftershow, you can tell he has been taking some marketing and social classes. I think senior WISHES he was Jesse James. I think Jr WISHES he was his dad without his dad being around.

Get Adobe Flash player

Get Adobe Flash player

I don't know about you guys, but I'm kind of excited to see how much Bacon is actually involved in Jesse's build.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by mplsdave View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm kind of excited to see how much Bacon is actually involved in Jesse's build.
    yeah. I am really anxios to see some new Jesse James stuff. Bike,car, picnic table, I dont care.... I want to see what 6 or 7 years of a master studding even more brings.

Share This