• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • easyspeed
    • Dec 2010

Comment

• easyspeed
      • Dec 2010

Oil tank. Not sure how I'm going to mount it. And the rear oil return line is really screwing me. I might plug that return line and drill tap a fitting into the drain on the bottom of the tank.

Comment

• easyspeed
        • Dec 2010

[IMG]Tanks[/IMG]

Got a little bit done this week. tank has mounts and is mounted, oil tank is mounted. brackets for it made, mid control mount is in and a fork stop.....that kinda looks like a dong.

Just in time for the weekend. On another note. I was checking out the ol' shovelhead photog dump and seen the cult recently added several more swingarm builds. One really nice round swing arm. It has a gold tank and a chrome swingarm. Would like to see more about it.

Comment

• easyspeed
          • Dec 2010

Seat2

Seat3

Seat1

working through the seat pan. I would like to finish it out with tuk n roll and make it low profile.

Comment

• CMA406
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by easyspeed

Probably the last pic we'll see with the orange block and tranny. The primary was fun to get off! And the belt is just on for mock up. Still not sure on how I want to mount the tank? Frisco or deep tunnel? Dropped the forks 3" , might take another inch out to see before I pull them apart to be rebuilt. One has a real bad seal leak.new bars from front street too! Love em stainless and curvy!
            Hey man lookin good, if you dont mind me askin how much of a rise do those bars have?

Comment

• OldStfCycle
              • Aug 2010

as much as I love chevy orange I must say the motor and trans looks much nicer. there is a bracket for the oil tank, pretty much like angle iron shaped up a bit and mounts to the rear fender. Chris is eye ballin those bars ha ha

Comment

• elmiguel13
                • Mar 2010

Yeah those front street bars are nice. Which ones are they, chimps?

Comment

• easyspeed
                  • Dec 2010

Yep, front street polished stainless chimps. They might be 10", I can check for sure when I get off work. They are very nice, kinda curvy but still narrow. I may switch them out to a narrow T bar. Not sure though.

Mike, - I'll be getting ahold of you soon. Trying to get my shit together and put together a full list of bits n pieces I'll need. Definitely need a super nut, oil lines...and could use a small headlight and model a style or similar tail light. Something cool if you have any ideas or shit laying around . lemmeknow. Looking to keep it simple. Tins are going to be black and the rest are Metals...polished, cast , or chrome. Or maybe I'll paint the whole thing chevy orange....tires n all

-Seth
                  Last edited by easyspeed; 03-09-2012, 8:48 PM. Reason: sukn fartz

Comment

• easyspeed
                    • Dec 2010

[IMG]Mock1[/IMG]

[IMG]Mock2[/IMG]

just a mock up to work out the back of the oil tank mount and figure out the fender. With the 11" shock I'm leaning towards frame mounting it. pretty sure 1 3/4" with clear the tire.

Comment

• easyspeed
                      • Dec 2010

[IMG]DSC_0203[/IMG]

Frame modded, powdercoated and shits going back together nicely! Now where did all of my hardware go and WTF are these brackets for?
                      Last edited by easyspeed; 06-17-2012, 12:15 PM. Reason: cants spells n shit

Comment

• easyspeed
                        • Dec 2010

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]

Ran Old STF S.S. lines, BDL open belt on. Clutch back in one piece, new intake clamps, Delorto carb behind that new air cleaner. Felt like I got something done this morning. Stoker!!

Comment

• brooklynbomber
                          • Sep 2011

That looks REALLY nice. Lots of well thought out touches going on.

Comment

• easyspeed
                            • Dec 2010

[IMG]Untitled[/IMG]

What do you think of these pipes. I might do a little work to them, but not sure what they really need. Kinda cool but kinda not. Not sure what to put there?

Comment

• andri
                              • Mar 2012

Looks real good!

Think those pipes could be spaced apart a bit. Move the rear exhaust up a little or something in that direction

Comment

• clintron
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by easyspeed
                                [IMG]Untitled[/IMG]

What do you think of these pipes. I might do a little work to them, but not sure what they really need. Kinda cool but kinda not. Not sure what to put there?
                                This is looking good! I think those pipes are spaced nicely.

Thanks for the wright-up. I'm starting my first shovelhead project soon. I''ve been wondering how I can fit the horseshoe oil tank. Do you you have any pics of the brackets you made? Actually, if you have any close up pics of the oil tank and rear fender that would be awesome. Just wondering how you got it all to work together on a swingarm.

Thanks again for the wright-up.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;