Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daroberts3
    • Dec 2012

Voodoo Vintage Suicide frame(2011-ish?) built by VV to my desired specs. VV seat kit topped with a thick slab of Spanish Cedar.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	344.5 KB
ID:	1275112Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1275113Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	342.3 KB
ID:	1275114
    Built by Broken Sprocket Garage with sprocket neck gusset by......VOODOO VINTAGE!

Thanks David Roy!

Comment

• voodoovintage
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by daroberts3
      Voodoo Vintage Suicide frame(2011-ish?) built by VV to my desired specs. VV seat kit topped with a thick slab of Spanish Cedar.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]50566[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50567[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]50568[/ATTACH]
      Built by Broken Sprocket Garage with sprocket neck gusset by......VOODOO VINTAGE!

Thanks David Roy!
      WOW! Spectacular work my friend!!! You're going on the Builder's Gallery for sure!

Comment

• puzpounda
        • Apr 2024

Got my leafer mocked up great quality thanks David

Comment

• voodoovintage
          • Jun 2011

OUTSTANDING!!! Let me know if you run into ANY issues at all and we can usually find a resolution! Thanks again for your business and your outstanding patience mate!

Comment

• rcrud
            • Sep 2014

Just want to share my experience with this David character... Absolute pleasure to deal with! I picked up a hardtail from him recently, and couldn't be happier with the purchase. I'm 43 and fairly new to the Chopper scene, since I've been playin' with hot rods for the last 25 years. I figured since my back is completely destroyed and hurts everyday, I should start ridin' a hardtail!
            I must say, for a bunch of dirty bikers, you guys are all right! Ha ha.

David, thanks again for all your help and willingness to assist in my other fabrication needs.
            Robert.

Here's a picture of my start...

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	1275693

Comment

• voodoovintage
              • Jun 2011

Robert, Thank you so much for the generous compliments my friend! It looks like you're off to a good start and I can't wait to see how everything is moving along... Keep me in the loop and take some nice photos for our "Builder's Page" on the web site! Take care!
              Originally posted by rcrud
              Just want to share my experience with this David character... Absolute pleasure to deal with! I picked up a hardtail from him recently, and couldn't be happier with the purchase. I'm 43 and fairly new to the Chopper scene, since I've been playin' with hot rods for the last 25 years. I figured since my back is completely destroyed and hurts everyday, I should start ridin' a hardtail!
              I must say, for a bunch of dirty bikers, you guys are all right! Ha ha.

David, thanks again for all your help and willingness to assist in my other fabrication needs.
              Robert.

Here's a picture of my start...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51344[/ATTACH]

Comment

• numberonewing
                • Apr 2024

got my leafer 1/2 hr later bolt n go on a paco frame best welds everything a1 thnks mike in ny Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	300.9 KB
ID:	1280503

Comment

• AusAndrew
                  • Mar 2013

I'm impatiently awaiting the 79-81 hardtail. Can't wait to finally get my build underway!

Comment

• JoeInPA
                    • Apr 2024

Watching and waiting on the KZ400 hardtail frame.

Comment

• metal
                      • Aug 2010

I was planning on getting a jig from Voodoo Vintage, but after multiple emails it sounded as if they were busy. I was told that they would get me a parts and price list for their jig, but that was back in February.....still nothing. I decided to put a halt on getting a jig to get some other tools that would benefit me in the long run. I just recently looked on their website and didn't see anything about a jig anymore and maybe that's why I didn't get a response. I'll be going with chopsource for the jig in the future.

Comment

• Webrat
                        • Oct 2012

Well I have the MK25,,the one that is curved. Even though I did not buy it directly from them, I am fully impressed with the quality of materials used, the excellent welding and above all,,,THE FIT.
                        With this being my first build I chose the XS650 Yamaha as my platform of choice. Mainly due to everyone having a Harley and I ain't "everyone".
                        That upswept part of the tail is the perfect place to fit some killer fishtails I have drawn up and will be fabbing in the near future.
                        NICE WORK on the thought process that went into the design of the MK25, and also a NICE WORK on the ease of installation.
                        Here is a pic or two showing where I am at now with this project. Every day it gets a bit more complete.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• gene1219
                          • Apr 2013

I have to thank Voodoo and Chopcult for putting on the hardtail giveaway!!! I just received my hardtail today and very excited to start my build. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to build a bike and have fun with motorcycles again!

Comment

• mgar64
                            • Jan 2018

How difficult are thef America kits to build for a novice welder. Are there are cheap and simple frame jigs out there?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                            Working...
                            ;