• 3 Stars = Average

1 4.17%
  • 4 Stars = Good

2 8.33%
  • 5 Stars = Exceptional

21 87.50%
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Voodoo Vintage

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well I have the MK25,,the one that is curved. Even though I did not buy it directly from them, I am fully impressed with the quality of materials used, the excellent welding and above all,,,THE FIT.
    With this being my first build I chose the XS650 Yamaha as my platform of choice. Mainly due to everyone having a Harley and I ain't "everyone".
    That upswept part of the tail is the perfect place to fit some killer fishtails I have drawn up and will be fabbing in the near future.
    NICE WORK on the thought process that went into the design of the MK25, and also a NICE WORK on the ease of installation.
    Here is a pic or two showing where I am at now with this project. Every day it gets a bit more complete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1504 (2).jpg   100_1514.jpg  

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

I have to thank Voodoo and Chopcult for putting on the hardtail giveaway!!! I just received my hardtail today and very excited to start my build. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to build a bike and have fun with motorcycles again!

How difficult are thef America kits to build for a novice welder. Are there are cheap and simple frame jigs out there?

Share This