CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default what the fuck!? motor trade ripoff?!

a long story, but please give me advice if you have any:

so i made an agreement to trade my 76 shovel motor to this kid that said he had a nicely rebuilt 93 evo with delkron cases. we negotiated the trade specifics and sent each other pics of exactly what would be traded and exchanged paperwork. he got a copy of my title for verification with a notarized bill of sale for the shovel motor. a few days later i got his original mso for the delkron evo and a notarized bill of sale on that motor. so far so good right? i packaged my motor and other components for shipping and sent them via fedex; the kid got tracking numbers on the insured legit shipment and received it in full undamaged in less than a week. he confirmed as much with me on the phone. a day after i sent my shipment he told me he had sent his shipment via 'a freight company' and told me to expect a call to claim and pick up the delivery in about 10 days. well, that day came and went...a while ago. i have kept contacting this kid asking for information as to the shipment's status, carrier's contact info, etc. until a couple days ago he had been responding and saying it was on the way, still in transit, he'd contact the carrier and get more specifics, blah blah blah. now he is not responding to any attempts at communication and has given me no indication that he's done anything more than burn an honest biker in a scam to steal a shovel motor.

i'm not revealing the perpetrator's name yet in the hopes that he'll surprise me by actually fixing this situation. as of right now, i don't have a lot of hope that this will happen. who knows, maybe he will actually find some thin excuse for the delay and non-communication and i will actually get what i was promised?

anybody got some good advice or been in a similar predicament and found a resolution?

LEGACYTATTOO701

Wait a coulple more days then get on a plane, train, bus whatever and beat his fucking ass!

azmotorhead

Quote Originally Posted by LEGACYTATTOO701 View Post
    Wait a coulple more days then get on a plane, train, bus whatever and beat his fucking ass!
    i must agree

Get Adobe Flash player

You have his address, maybe some local cultist could pay him a visit.

Get Adobe Flash player

was this done with someone from chopcult?

Get Adobe Flash player

why wait any longer??? Reveal him and get some answers! You've waited the 10 days now do something about it man!

livingdeadmc

Wow

NHMike

Yup, call this sorry ass out. I'm sure some fellow CC'ers would pay him a visit to ensure he follows through on his commitments. I'm in New Hampshire, if the Shitbag in question is from the Northeast, let me know.

Get Adobe Flash player

what city/state is he in?

i'm sure someone can help him get the motor to you.

sometimes people just need some help. nah mean?

Get Adobe Flash player

well the ass beating thing sounds great. however, if you actually want to get your engine back, or get the one you were trading for, you might want to do something soon. i got screwed on paypal a while ago and by the time i did something about it, it was too late (passed they're 60 day limit) i'd call his local PD, and just let them know, and see what they have to say about it. also keep all emails, or any communication you've had with him.

Get Adobe Flash player

Getting awful sick of hearing stories like this....two dudes make a solid deal, one does all the right things, the other tries to fuck the other one!! If you can't do an honest deal.....don't fuckin try! I would hound this prick morning, noon, and night, if he doesn't come clean in 48 hrs, I'd track him down and lay a bat to his head! (by bat to the head, i mean call the local authorities and hope they can help resolve this unfortunate situation)

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by cros36 View Post
    was this done with someone from chopcult?
    Yeah this is a chopcult member. I spoke with him several times on the phone and he appeared to be straight up. He's a combat vet like me so I figured I could trust him. I was wrong! Happy veterans day to me, yay.

Now he's hanging up every time I call. I guess a firm voicemail is too scary to hear when you know every chopper in the area is about to be lookin for you.

You know who you are and I'm betting you're tracking this thread. You have 2 hours to man up before your identity is released. I'm guessing your local authorities may want to speak with you as well.

ARBY

See? evo's and the people who ride them are less reliable then Shovelheads and the people who ride them! Seriously that really sucks. Hope you get it squared away.

Get Adobe Flash player

if he is around houston tx let me know please i will stop by his crib

Get Adobe Flash player

Thats ridiculous! what happened to trust worthy people!!!! Release his info youve given him plenty of time to come forward!!! Sounds like you already have some backup and support in different areas, if i or other CC'ers can help i'm in Austin tx

Get Adobe Flash player

Southern PA checking in. There are ways of dealing with people like this.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ARBY View Post
    See? evo's and the people who ride them are less reliable then Shovelheads and the people who ride them! Seriously that really sucks. Hope you get it squared away.
    I was waitin on that and kinda expected it to be you who dropped that bomb...

Release his info and get your old engine back. I am sure a fellow CCer will swing by and pick it up and ship it back to you.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'd put him on blast pretty soon on here, so he doesn't scam anyone else either. It will help the local 33's in the area too. If you've been on here long enough you'll realize most of us aren't quite right in the head if you know what I mean!?? HAHA

Get Adobe Flash player

call this motherfucker out-he might be in the process of ripping off somebody else right now.

Get Adobe Flash player

50 minutes and counting to info release. name, address, phone number, email address, and chopcult name.

Share This