CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 22 of 23 First ... 1220212223 Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by elbutche View Post
    I gotta agree... sure it was a shit deal but why did you even go? shovels will do everything you need except out run someone in a drag race. you decide. Speed or Tourque. and a huge engine is only gonna get you farther from stock.. meaning farther from realilibity. so I must ask.. do I read this right... you are keeping the EVO as well???

do as you will... if you get your shit back... ship "collect"
    reverse the deal. just because he was a fuck doesnt mean you need to charge him an entire engine. seriously... anger is one thing.. square is another.

my mind just makes you another thief.
    dont let anger control you.
    erase the deal.

Butche
    I think you may have missed the post, but somewhere in all this he got an email telling him to keep the EVO.

also, while i too think shovel>EVO in awesomeness, its his choice. you should see the looks on the guys faces at the parts counter when i tell them im going to swap my EFI over to carbs!!! to each his own, at least it wasnt an ironhead he was trading for...

Get Adobe Flash player

feel free to debate the merits of internal oiling vs external oiling, 74 vs 80, cool vs cooler, etc...no one is going to hurt my feelings, hahaha! actually this thread has little to do with me at this point. i'm really just posting new info as it comes at this point because it seems like there are a few people tracking this thread who are genuinely interested in how this little crap-fest turns out. also, i owe a lot of people a lot of thanks for everything they've done to help me get the shovel back. at this juncture, keeping them updated is the very least i can do. (though i am still gonna try to throw a little shindig to thank everyone and unveil the finished bike sometime next spring or summer...check the zen bastards blog from time to time for updates on that.)

for those following the story, the last "forgotten" box is slated for delivery on monday dec. 5th. i'll have pics and details that evening. also, there are some extenuating circumstances that may be explained later...or not. gotta see how some things play out before i can say anything.

until then, armchair mechanics and hindsight psychics do your worst! seriously though, i know there are some hotly debated topics being discussed in this thread. i'm enjoying the back and forth commentary as much as the next guy.

thanks again to those who deserve it. you know who you are.

ARBY

rider728,

Wow. You've handled this whole thing a lot better than I would have. You are a true gentleman with much restraint which why I believe this will resolve itself in your favor. "G'luck man.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by Spade115 View Post
    I agree someone on here will buy them. you sicko's

Glad you got most of your stuff back Real happy for ya man.
    Don't post'em yet. With Christmas right around the corner I'm short on cash... Wait a couple months till I have some dough.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by rider728 View Post
    feel free to debate the merits of internal oiling vs external oiling, 74 vs 80, cool vs cooler, etc...no one is going to hurt my feelings, hahaha! actually this thread has little to do with me at this point. i'm really just posting new info as it comes at this point because it seems like there are a few people tracking this thread who are genuinely interested in how this little crap-fest turns out. also, i owe a lot of people a lot of thanks for everything they've done to help me get the shovel back. at this juncture, keeping them updated is the very least i can do. (though i am still gonna try to throw a little shindig to thank everyone and unveil the finished bike sometime next spring or summer...check the zen bastards blog from time to time for updates on that.)

for those following the story, the last "forgotten" box is slated for delivery on monday dec. 5th. i'll have pics and details that evening. also, there are some extenuating circumstances that may be explained later...or not. gotta see how some things play out before i can say anything.

until then, armchair mechanics and hindsight psychics do your worst! seriously though, i know there are some hotly debated topics being discussed in this thread. i'm enjoying the back and forth commentary as much as the next guy.

thanks again to those who deserve it. you know who you are.

So, we'll get the finale to this on the 5th, and the SOA finale on the 6th! Looks like my spare time will be online on those two days.

Get Adobe Flash player

Rider,
    Glad most of this worked out so far, as for me I'd keep the Evo...if for no other reason than to keep this assbag from scamming the next guy with it.

O.K., now I gotta ask did the box with the heads come yet? (don't make me wet my Depends waiting)

This story is better entertainment than the Youtube vid of Paul Jr. sitting on the Jesse James cock cake

Get Adobe Flash player

Damnit! I missed the damn delivery guy and the damn box required a damn signature so now I have to wait another damn day and go claim the damn box!! Damnit!

Sorry guys, my patience is beginning to wear thin.

I will update and post pics when I get the package tomorrow. So tired of not being able to ride...starting to feel like I just daydreamed ever having pinned a throttle wide open in the first place.

NHMike

Quote Originally Posted by rider728 View Post
    Damnit! I missed the damn delivery guy and the damn box required a damn signature so now I have to wait another damn day and go claim the damn box!! Damnit!

Sorry guys, my patience is beginning to wear thin.

I will update and post pics when I get the package tomorrow. So tired of not being able to ride...starting to feel like I just daydreamed ever having pinned a throttle wide open in the first place.

That fucking BLOWS. However, if you're not too far, you can drive to the UPS/Fedex location the trucks come from and pick it up there yourself. I've done it a few times.

Get Adobe Flash player

bro, that has to blow, I know being deployed all you think about is riding... we bombed around on a haji trike but that shit aint the same.... I hope this gets worked out and I hop the Karma is real and that dud gets the shit he deserves!

Get Adobe Flash player

finally got the box home and opened it up...finally! i got the jugs and heads back. apart from losing a few studs and bolts that were shipped with the top end when i sent it out originally, everything looks to be present and accounted for. relatively speaking there doesn't seem to be major damage, except...poor packaging led to some dings and gouges, one small broken fin, and one bent rocker cover stud. compared to not getting them back at all, i'm fairly relieved. most of the damage is either repairable, or not serious enough to junk the components.

here are the latest pics:

now, it's on to the rebuild. back to where i was months ago but with more frustration...yay!!

i'm pretty confident that the loser in question will be rewarded for his role in some way or another. no need for any of us to waste the energy trying to teach him any lesson. i highly doubt he'd retain any useful knowledge, anyway...regardless of how said information was presented to him.

now for the commentary...

Get Adobe Flash player

Congratulations man. Glad you got your shit back.

Get Adobe Flash player

Congrats man. Shitty deal but at least it's over and your up a shitty evo.

aaronc

Im glad you got it back,It would be a shame if you didnt make it into a killer chop.

Get Adobe Flash player

finally. can we close this shit down now? im sick of having to check on this thread everyday. im hooked on this shit like crack. im glad you got your shit back dude, plus a nice yard ornament. dont think that bigblock dude is gonna show his face for awhile.

Get Adobe Flash player

Glad to see you got your dhit back, think Karma is trying to tell you you need a Shovel!

Get Adobe Flash player

happy-happy joy-joy!!!!! get busy man!

Get Adobe Flash player

im glad to see this all got worked out.

Get Adobe Flash player

Good Deal!! Glad you got your shit back!!

Get Adobe Flash player

kick ass.

Get Adobe Flash player

Rider, good for you Brother, I was out of touch for a few days (Deer Hunting ) and this is the first thing I checked on when I got back to civilization . Shows you how twisted we all get about shit like this. Hopefully all of us that read this learned a lesson...there are still scumfucks out there, but also Brothers who give a shit about each other. Better turn this into a build thread after all this drama. I'm glad it all worked out !!!

Share This