Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny
    • Mar 2010

Jon is a standup dude. They seem super busy and he is always working hard. Everytime I call he picks up the phone and always takes the time to talk. They are doing some cool stuff and releasing some great product as well as looking out for the broke bikers and builders.

keep it up!

Comment

• MONSTERCRAFTSMAN
      • Aug 2010

Thanks Bro

Thanks for all the kind words. We've just moved our facility and have been crazy busy and trying to keep up with everything and everyone. We are not perfect, but our number one goal is to be there for the customer. If you have any concerns Please give us a call.

Jon
      1800-777-4271

Comment

• chophead69
        • Jan 2012

i ran into the monster crew at the lame harrisburg pa swap meet and i can tell ya they are a bunch of kick ass guys. everyone of them is nice and very helpful. taken the time to help ya and listen to what you are working on and will to help. last time i was there jon took the time to help me and spent like an hour just hanging out wit me till i finished my order. like i said jon wit what you guys are workin on it will carry the next younger gen into the dirty world of chops that the workin man can afford to build. . . scott in pine grove

Comment

• MONSTERCRAFTSMAN
          • Aug 2010

Monstercraftsman Biltwell Helmet Giveaway

Yep. Monstercraftsman needs everyone to visit our Facebook fan page. All you have to do to enter yourself to win a "Cobalt Blue Biltwell Helmet" is follow the link below and "Like" our page. That Simple. Winner will be announced March 6th.

Monstercraftsman. 17,266 likes. www.Monstercraftsman.com Quality parts for your custom motorcycle project. Monstercraftsman retails, manufactures parts, designs and builds full custom bikes....

Comment

• chophead69
            • Jan 2012

thank guys

i took my wifes sporty to the crew at monstercraftmans to be hardtailed once i got there the whole shop gathered around to listen to what we wanted done. not only did they take the time to listen they also gave advice.well once they installed the hardtail problems came to light.john went out of his way to contact the shop that built my hardtail to let them know what problems they had encountered and got that shop to send a new hardtail that is right for my bike.my wife and i couldnot believe how much trouble he went though for us before he even called to let us know what was going on.he even said if worse came to worse he would fix the issue for us.there work is awsome and he is even great with my kids.meeting the crew at monster restored my faith in custom bike shops. most are in it for the money but these guys love what they do and will treat you like a long time friend. i have nothing but good things to say about these guys. and the shop that made my hardtail will stay nameless....for now!

Comment

• Rich
              • Jan 2010

These guys are the new kids on the block and have hearts of gold. Jon and his guys came down awhile back and visited me at my small garage when i was just decideing to close my buisness up and retire. These guys got the drive to build for anyone anytime and are going to be big in the motorcycle aftermarket parts plus great builders. They are down to earth family guys who have the passion to build and when i closed up Jon was the first guy i called and said i am going to refer any work that comes my way to you guys.There are builders that i have met or others have told me about is the first thing out of there mouths is bad mouthing the other builders and thats the shop you want to stay away from. YOU will never hear that from these guys. Get the best work and parts from these guys because they love bikes.

Comment

• 1SamTheBarber9
                • Mar 2012

Fast shipping even threw in an extra patch

Comment

• daniel
                  • May 2012

This is a Great company with awesome customer service.

Comment

• Chris300s
                    • Jan 2010

Quality parts! I'm always impressed when they arrive.

Comment

• TimberwolfFXDL
                      • Nov 2013

Are these guys out of business now? The site is still up...

I ordered a part over a week ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. Other than that the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment"

I've emailed, and I've left voicemail for them since they didn't answer the phone. No response from either route.

Comment

• TurnerR
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by TimberwolfFXDL
                        Are these guys out of business now? The site is still up...

I ordered a part over a week ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. Other than that the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment"

I've emailed, and I've left voicemail for them since they didn't answer the phone. No response from either route.
                        I ordered some stuff about 2 or 3 months ago, and had my parts in a few days, but I didn't get shipping info I don't think. Not sure where you live, but the south east has had some heavy snow, and may be causing a little delay.

Comment

• RRAL
                          • May 2011

Yes they are still around. Jon is a good dude, super busy. I just saw him last weekend at the Timionium, md bike show. He recently moved his operation to Baltimore, md. And have been working on some projects with the Lowside people.

I kow they have had some tough weather there lately... We got crushed driving home last week. I think it was yesterday Jon posted on Facebook that he was out in the storm pulling people out of ditches with his truck.

All that to say, I'm sure you got nothing to worrie about. If you don't get your parts or hear from them in a few days, PM me your info I'll give Jon a call.

Comment

• TimberwolfFXDL
                            • Nov 2013

Good to hear. I know they had some weather, but that was pretty much the week after I ordered. Hopefully they've just been busy. I've tried 4 different contact methods now. Hopefully he will see one of them eventually and get back with me.

Comment

• MONSTERCRAFTSMAN
                              • Aug 2010

Howdy

Hello everyone!

Well, we are done pulling people out of ditches for now. Sorry you couldn't get ahold of us! We are going through a huge scaling process right now, but first and foremost want to help you out any way we can. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will respond as soon as we can. Thanks!

Comment

• Dadrun
                                • Apr 2014

hello,
                                Same as TimberwolfFXDL, I ordered some parts over two weeks ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. And the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment". They didn't answer my emails. As I live far away from Baltimore, I don't know if the parts are travelling toward me or if they are still at monstercraftsman, out of stock or something else.
                                TimberwolfFXDL, did you finally receive your order ? did your order status change when they sent it to you ?
                                thanks

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;