Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dadrun
    • Apr 2014

It was finally sent today, they answer my mail saying a part was missing. I can understand but they just could have said.

Comment

• Ato
      • Oct 2010

I ordered some stuff from them a few weeks ago, I can't remember if I got shipping info or not but it arrived quicker than I expected.

Comment

• TimberwolfFXDL
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Dadrun
        hello,
        Same as TimberwolfFXDL, I ordered some parts over two weeks ago. Got the automated confirmation. They got my money. And the order status hasn't changed from "awaiting fulfillment". They didn't answer my emails. As I live far away from Baltimore, I don't know if the parts are travelling toward me or if they are still at monstercraftsman, out of stock or something else.
        TimberwolfFXDL, did you finally receive your order ? did your order status change when they sent it to you ?
        thanks
        yeah, I got mine shortly after the time they posted above about the "ditches". I emailed back to ask a question. I ordered the fuel sight gauge kit and the tubing was a little too short. I asked if I could order a longer tube or if they had a recommendation on the type to use so I could source it locally. never got a response.

Comment

• Dadrun
          • Apr 2014

Ok thanks for your answers!
          It's been finally shiped and my parts are now in New York according to the tracking. It has now to take the plane. I'm waiting reception to fill the evaluation. My mechanic will have to wait the fender to do the rearloop. I thought 3 weeks would be enough to receive the fender, but it has only been enough to ship it, and the shipment to reunion island will be probably another 3 weeks...I won't ride soon...

Comment

• Moorenic
            • Oct 2018

I ordered some parts from monstercraftsman and they changed me but it’s still “processing”
            I would like an update I ordered the parts two weeks ago

Comment

• shampoovictim
              • May 2019

Hi, I placed an order on April 16, I was debited, no news since, do you know if he is still in business, no reply to my emails.
              Too bad : there a lot of good stuff...
              Last edited by shampoovictim; 05-03-2019, 6:16 AM.

Comment

• bobbinlabeat
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by shampoovictim
                Hi, I placed an order on April 16, I was debited, no news since, do you know if he is still in business, no reply to my emails.
                Too bad : there a lot of good stuff...
                I ordered a chain tensioner from him around the beginning of April. Same story. No status updates on the website, no response to emails. I ended up calling him. 717-269-0689. I got hold of him and he said he'd refund my money. Few weeks went by and nothing happened. I ended up having to go to my bank to get my money back which just happened last week, a month later. The bank said there was an error, I don't know what that means, if he really did try to refund me or what, but he is horrible at communication so I can't say. I tried calling, emailing, texting, etc. The one time I talked to him he sounded real nice and was very understanding, said he'd refund no problem, but then it just dragged on and he stopped responding or answering. I don't want to talk trash, but this was just my experience...

Comment

• shampoovictim
                  • May 2019

Originally posted by bobbinlabeat
                  I ordered a chain tensioner from him around the beginning of April. Same story. No status updates on the website, no response to emails. I ended up calling him. 717-269-0689. I got hold of him and he said he'd refund my money. Few weeks went by and nothing happened. I ended up having to go to my bank to get my money back which just happened last week, a month later. The bank said there was an error, I don't know what that means, if he really did try to refund me or what, but he is horrible at communication so I can't say. I tried calling, emailing, texting, etc. The one time I talked to him he sounded real nice and was very understanding, said he'd refund no problem, but then it just dragged on and he stopped responding or answering. I don't want to talk trash, but this was just my experience...
                  Same no response, but I'm from France, too difficult to phone to him : BBB Complaint Submission done.

Comment

• hillcat
                    • Mar 2015

I don't know if this applies here but some small manufacturers don't have inventory on hand and wait until there are enough orders placed before making a run.
                    Then they will be unavailable due to e.g. family, swamped with work or out of state in order to stall and it will be hard to communicate.

Comment

• bobbinlabeat
                      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by hillcat
                      I don't know if this applies here but some small manufacturers don't have inventory on hand and wait until there are enough orders placed before making a run.
                      Then they will be unavailable due to e.g. family, swamped with work or out of state in order to stall and it will be hard to communicate.
                      I can't subscribe to that. If you want to start up a business, as a side job or a full fledge bread-earning business, then you are in the business of serving a customer, no excuses. If you can't respond to emails, phone calls, or texts in a timely manner, then you are not doing your job and do not deserve my business. There are some guys in this industry who handle their business like pros even if it's their side jobs, then there are people who this is their sole income and don't how to communicate. It's ridiculous. I'm not going to name names but there are quite a few "businessmen" who have no, ahem, business being in business... They should go work for someone who knows how to handle customer service, and take my money, and give me a product in a timely fashion. It's not rocket science. I can't tell you how many times I have had to track someone down just to give them my money! It's like they can't be bothered to make the part or do whatever it is they "do." I don't waste my time with those guys anymore. Sorry, I like to support small business but if you can't provide your product, you no longer exist to me.

Comment

• bobberadam
                        • Jan 2011

I completely agree, i have used monster craftsman in the past with great results. There is no room for shitty communication though, I work really fucking hard for my money and to spend it on parts is not something i do often but when i do i expect the people to stick to their word. If it is going to be 6 weeks, cool, tell me that up front and not let me sit there and wonder.... More and more of this going on and i don't like it. I guess i will just keep building my own stuff and let these businesses do what they are going to do.... I hope this works out for you.

Comment

• shampoovictim
                          • May 2019

Surprise ! today order from 16th avril changed to shipped with tracking number!
                          Nice for me and happy to see that his business still alive!

Comment

• shampoovictim
                            • May 2019

Order received today!
                            Jon do not answer the email but sent me my order!
                            Nice package!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	E7A92580-E21D-48DF-A680-D2A0BA1D3B8E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	1311973

Jon seems to have cleaned up his online store: only the objects he manufactures are there, I hope he will be able to manage his communication to satisfy his customers, he has nice handmade products .
                            Last edited by shampoovictim; 07-15-2019, 4:34 AM.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                            Working...
                            ;