Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • donhd
    • Aug 2009

Help me please

I found this on another forum and would love some info on this bike. If anyone has info on it please let me know. who built it, what front end is it, and what size shovel it is. Any thing would be helpful. let me know.
    Attached Files
  • jason43
    • Aug 2009

Thats Brad Pitts bike. Looks like a pan-shovel in a jammer frame with Chica Invader mags. Also has split oil/gas tank.

Comment

• bwleather
      • Aug 2009

Man, that thing was in The Horse a couple years back, but I can't remember the name of the shop. Kick ass bike.

Comment

• donhd
        • Aug 2009

Well who would have thunk it. Do you have any idea who built it for him? I'll try the helmethairblog and see if there is anything on there. Hopefully he won't slam this one into a car running from the poperrotsy or how ever the hell you spell that word.

Comment

• NHMike
          • Apr 2024

Brad Pitt sucks donkey dick

Comment

• donhd
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by bwleather
            Man, that thing was in The Horse a couple years back, but I can't remember the name of the shop. Kick ass bike.
            Wonder if there is any way to search the horse's website or call'em maybe. I'll see what i can find.

But your right that is one kick ass bike.

Comment

• donhd
              • Aug 2009

On the subject of Brad Pitt. I have an old backstreet chopper mag that featured Denver's choppers and they talked about mr. pitt riding with them on one occasion. also talked about sticking him in the back of the pack too. Actually - if i remember correctly - Mondo had some pretty nice things to say about brad. He seems to be pretty heavy in the old school bike scene.

But enought about brad let talk about the kick ass bike!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jason43
                • Aug 2009

The bike looks like something Powerplant would make. Thats just a guess though.

Comment

• Brandon
                  • Aug 2009

I elive CHURCH OF CHOPPERS built it

Comment

• donhd
                    • Aug 2009

Yeah just checked their website and saw alot of pics but no info though. I believe someone over there built it and ended up selling it to brad pitt. Sure would like to have some info though.

BTW thanks for the tips, it did lead me Church of Choppers.

Comment

• donhd
                      • Aug 2009

anyone know the issue of the Horse mag that it was in.

Comment

• rustrocket84
                        • Aug 2009

Not sure. but if someone knows I have most of them from 40 something up til a couple ago. If I have it and you don't, I'll send it to you.

I don't think I'm buying it anymore as some of the stuff I liked now makes me dislike the magazine. I have enjoyed reading the articles about the guy riding around the world on the rigid pan.

Comment

• BFJosh
                          • Jun 2009

the front end looks like a freddie hernandez set up

Comment

• Halwade
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by NHMike
                            Brad Pitt sucks donkey dick
                            Exactly what part of Brad Pitt "sucks donkey dick:"

• The part that fucks high dollar hollywood pussy?

• The part that earns $20 million for 12 weeks work on a movie set?

• The part that adopts underprivileged children and gives them a home?

• The part that raises money, awareness and housing for destitute victims of Katrina?

• The part that has the body of a 25-year-old gymnast and the attitude and open-mindedness of a middle-aged adult?

• or is it all of the above?

Don't hate the player, NH...

the man lives a charmed motherfuckin' life, and he chooses to spend part of it on cool custom motorcycles.

If I was a millionaire honeyboy with wall-to-wall pussy in the rock-hard body of teenager, I'd indulge my fantasies, too.

Comment

• Boylecomm
                              • Jun 2009

I'll drink to that!

Solid Dude!

Originally posted by Halwade
                              Exactly what part of Brad Pitt "sucks donkey dick:"

• The part that fucks high dollar hollywood pussy?

• The part that earns $20 million for 12 weeks work on a movie set?

• The part that adopts underprivileged children and gives them a home?

• The part that raises money, awareness and housing for destitute victims of Katrina?

• The part that has the body of a 25-year-old gymnast and the attitude and open-mindedness of a middle-aged adult?

• or is it all of the above?

Don't hate the player, NH...

the man lives a charmed motherfuckin' life, and he chooses to spend part of it on cool custom motorcycles.

If I was a millionaire honeyboy with wall-to-wall pussy in the rock-hard body of teenager, I'd indulge my fantasies, too.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;