CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Improved Suzuki M50: Now with tire smoke..

Whats happening fellas - long time lurker, thought I would join the forum and make some new buddies, I hope I can contribute some too, not sound like a moron in the process.

Here are some pictures of my daily bike, I havent done much to it, basically to ride to work and out with my homeboys. Its loud, it throws flames, it starts and runs pretty good. Its been through so many different stages, this winter it might see a turbo....Ive been talking about that for 4 years now though...so probably not haha.

I have some older bikes Im building, two xs650s, a cb550F, and a Yamaha venture, I will post them as I start them. Ive already learned alot just browsing the forums, all of you guys seem insanely knowledgeable, great place to be!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails burnout xmas 06.jpg   bsa meet ramblin 2011.jpg   rock hall.jpg   with the ural.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

i like the second pic the best. That other rear fender is gaudy as hell. But mostly, welcome to the cult

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by surfbum View Post
    i like the second pic the best. That other rear fender is gaudy as hell. But mostly, welcome to the cult
    Thanks man. I have ridden it with no fenders for the last year, the dark picture is how it sits now. I zip tied the fenders back on in the second picture for a camping trip - knew ahead of time it was going to get muddy - and well.....screw that, fenders ftw.

Share This