Improved Suzuki M50: Now with tire smoke..

Collapse

Desktop Ad Forum Top

Collapse

Mobile ad top forum

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLACK78
    • Oct 2011

Improved Suzuki M50: Now with tire smoke..

Whats happening fellas - long time lurker, thought I would join the forum and make some new buddies, I hope I can contribute some too, not sound like a moron in the process.

Here are some pictures of my daily bike, I havent done much to it, basically to ride to work and out with my homeboys. Its loud, it throws flames, it starts and runs pretty good. Its been through so many different stages, this winter it might see a turbo....Ive been talking about that for 4 years now though...so probably not haha.

I have some older bikes Im building, two xs650s, a cb550F, and a Yamaha venture, I will post them as I start them. Ive already learned alot just browsing the forums, all of you guys seem insanely knowledgeable, great place to be!
    Attached Files
  • surfbum
    • Aug 2011

i like the second pic the best. That other rear fender is gaudy as hell. But mostly, welcome to the cult

Comment

• BLACK78
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by surfbum
      i like the second pic the best. That other rear fender is gaudy as hell. But mostly, welcome to the cult
      Thanks man. I have ridden it with no fenders for the last year, the dark picture is how it sits now. I zip tied the fenders back on in the second picture for a camping trip - knew ahead of time it was going to get muddy - and well.....screw that, fenders ftw.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
      Working...
      ;