• Sep 2009

Originally posted by crush1776
    Building this one for my girlfriend...

is that a motobecane?

Comment

• TemeculaTerry
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kingdeadbeat
      I like pussy too much to ride that kinda stuff.
      RANT:
      When I was a kid I did my own thing and I got allot of shit for it. From my Mohawks, hanging with Vato's, wearing Ben Davies etc... I was the old school punk kid in a town in Northern California that didnt understand nor accept it. In 1983 there was no internet, there was no clothing stores that subscribed to my life style, just a few record stores and Punk Rock Venues in SF as well an underground music scene throughout the bay eara, overall to be different you really had to be different from the inside. By the time I was in 9th grade most of the preppy Jocks, stoners and rich kids would call me faggot on a regular basis and not kidding I got into a fight everyday of that year for just being who I was (1985-6)
      Where am I going, let me tell you. By doing my own thing I got more pussy than I could handle, from Punk Rock chicks, Cheer leaders, Preppy Chicks, Cholita's, pretty Chinese babes and New Wavers, I guess no matter how unpopular that I was I guess chicks digged it, maybe it was just because I didnt give a fuck but whatever I was doing worked! By the time everyone figured it out it was to late and I made my enemies and friends. Now that I am older I can see everything in a little different light, mostly when it comes to style and soul. Most and I do mean MOST people like to play dress up to fit in these days, do whats cool deemed by their fellow peers of what is cool and live the dream someone else dreamed up 20-30 years ago - this is what I call a Hipster. There is something to be said about the guy that marches to his own drum, mostly these days! but it doesnt happen much anymore even by those that claim so. Ive seen this with my own friends, even within this little chopper world world and before that in every little click that I was ever a part of or around throughout my years.
      So what Im trying to say, your going to get pussy or whatever you would like to call it from being yourself and if your getting it from playing dress up then I consider you a fucking kook and not any different from the sell out losers that I had to deal with in HS. Furthermore if you feel you have to put others down due to their choices or hobbies your just a fucking jackass that needs to check himself...
      To each his own but I hope its your own...
      RANT OVER....

BTW - I wanted to start a schooter racing club here in town before my wife told me we were having another addition to the family, maybe next year I will do it! Those scooters are baddass and its so damned fun to jam around on those things, and thats what its all about FUN Good job guys!

Comment

• REV
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by misfitJason
        is that a motobecane?
        its a tomos, older model with an A3 motor.

Comment

• davidabl
          • Nov 2009

That's one fine RANT you got there, T.T.

Comment

• davidabl
            • Nov 2009

And here's a very fine looking moped. What I'd want if i lost my driver's license.

http://www.sportsmanflyer.com/

Photobucket

Comment

• ashleywade5
              • Jun 2011

Just bought the wife a 1981 Yamahopper and that thing is the funnest bikes to cruise around the neighborhood on! I havent gotten her on a "real" bike yet, but I gotta start somewhere....

Comment

• RockinRyan
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by davidabl
                And here's a very fine looking moped. What I'd want if i lost my driver's license.

http://www.sportsmanflyer.com/

Photobucket
                I think I know what my next project is going to be. That thing is rad!

Comment

• troyt
                  • Mar 2010

A35 with a 70 kit and bmx/chopper parts. Super fun. Hooked it up for my friend.

Comment

• supernes550
                    • Dec 2010

not really a moped but most people would put it closer to a moped than a motorcycle. it'll keep up with traffic that's for sure.

honda xr50

Attached Files

Comment

• bigdumbhead
                      • Jun 2011

Hell yea! I love crf/ xr 50's. Do you have a lighting kit on that to drive it on the street?

Comment

• supernes550
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by bigdumbhead
                        Hell yea! I love crf/ xr 50's. Do you have a lighting kit on that to drive it on the street?
                        cali plated w a baja designs kit

Comment

• davidabl
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by RockinRyan
                          I think I know what my next project is going to be. That thing is rad!
                          Sure is. I'd really,really like to have mine with a Bultaco Metralla motor in It :-)
                          Except for having to start it by pedaling....

Comment

• Nepil
                            • Oct 2011

Here's mine!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• motodevo
                              • Jun 2010

This is what i use to get smokes or booze, its not registered but who cares, no cop is going to catch me once i hit offroad(footpaths,frontyards,parks,etc). It only owes me about $100 and just fucking fun to ride. I have 5 of these but this one is the shittiest and i ride it the most, plus i let just about anyone have a go on it and the bitches love it

Comment

• Ansutton21
                                • May 2011

[QUOTE=TemeculaTerry;223600]RANT:
                                I was the old school punk kid in a town in Northern California that didnt understand nor accept it....

outta curiousity, where at in Northern California are you from? Before i joined the ol Marine Corps i spent nineteen years of my life in Nor Cal...

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;