CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search

Thread: Hulk rules

Hybrid View

Default Hulk rules

I found this when i moved. I totally forgot about it for years. Im glad i found it. ive had it for 20 years. I doubt you can find one. Anyway, to all the Hulkamaniacs, Say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you will never go wrong!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_2.jpg  
    Last edited by ShovelEd; 10-23-2011 at 6:22 AM.

NHMike

Quote Originally Posted by ShovelEd View Post
    I found this when i moved. I totally forgot about it for years. Im glad i found it. ive had it for 20 years. I doubt you can find one. Anyway, to all the Hulkamaniacs, Say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you will never go wrong!
    You should've made that into a Dice ad and submitted it for that contest, lol.

On a similar note, a couple weeks ago I was him Saturday afternoon and nothing was on. The hulkster has a new reality show with a bunch of midget wrestlers. I watched an all day marathon with my wife while we made dinner, fucking hilarious.

I just heard Hogan on the radio this morning. Talking about wearing a mask to go to some Halloween thing in Orlando so that no one recognizes him.

thats awesome and all...i got a hulk rarity! i have a bottle of hulk hogan bubble bath!

Share This