Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShovelEd
    • Mar 2010

Hulk rules

I found this when i moved. I totally forgot about it for years. Im glad i found it. ive had it for 20 years. I doubt you can find one. Anyway, to all the Hulkamaniacs, Say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you will never go wrong!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ShovelEd; 10-23-2011, 6:22 AM.
  • NHMike
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ShovelEd
    I found this when i moved. I totally forgot about it for years. Im glad i found it. ive had it for 20 years. I doubt you can find one. Anyway, to all the Hulkamaniacs, Say your prayers, take your vitamins, and you will never go wrong!
    You should've made that into a Dice ad and submitted it for that contest, lol.

On a similar note, a couple weeks ago I was him Saturday afternoon and nothing was on. The hulkster has a new reality show with a bunch of midget wrestlers. I watched an all day marathon with my wife while we made dinner, fucking hilarious.

Comment

• djturnz
      • Apr 2010

I just heard Hogan on the radio this morning. Talking about wearing a mask to go to some Halloween thing in Orlando so that no one recognizes him.

Comment

• tattoodup12
        • Nov 2009

thats awesome and all...i got a hulk rarity! i have a bottle of hulk hogan bubble bath!

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
        Working...
        ;