Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Structural1
    • Aug 2010

Anyone in the Greater Raleigh Area

How many Chop Cult folks are in the Greater Raleigh NC area? Raleigh, Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary, Apex, Garner, etc.....

I live down in Cary.... and was thinking of putting together a Greater Raleigh email list/yahoo group for guys to plan rides. It seems like all the cool runs/bike nights are over in Greensboro or down in Charlotte.

I would love to get an email list going where guys can post shit like "anybody up for a run to fayetville this weekend" or "who wants to head to Bar So and So Thursday night...."

So if you live in the greater Raleigh area sound off.....

CMAC
  • GlassBikerNC
    • Feb 2010

I'm pretty close to that area. Over in Kenly (about 45 mi SE of Raleigh)
    Shoot me a PM

Comment

• Chief777
      • Dec 2010

I'm down in the Fayetteville area.

Comment

• Zooligan
        • Oct 2009

Aren't a bunch of the Death Science crew from Raleigh?

Comment

• jrjonez
          • Oct 2010

In Jacksonville area, but spend a lot of time in Greensboro area.

Comment

• pootergirl
            • May 2011

In wake forest area....Not in to bar hopping but PM if you'd like to go with Kevin and I riding. We ride with a great group of people. Looking to do some long riding this weekend

Comment

• Structural1
              • Aug 2010

Well thats a start

Hi folks.... 5 responses.... thats a good start :-)... Lets see how many responses we can get. I'll PM the locals that respond and we'll see where it goes.

I know Matt and Tim and the DS guys...I made the Revenge Run back in April... Hell the tank on my Sporty was won in the raffle.... I was just looking to build nice list of folks to bounce potential get togethers off of.

Pootergirl..... we met briefly at the DS BBQ a few months ago. You were on that ironhead right.....

Comment

• pootergirl
                • May 2011

Originally posted by Structural1
                Hi folks.... 5 responses.... thats a good start :-)... Lets see how many responses we can get. I'll PM the locals that respond and we'll see where it goes.

I know Matt and Tim and the DS guys...I made the Revenge Run back in April... Hell the tank on my Sporty was won in the raffle.... I was just looking to build nice list of folks to bounce potential get togethers off of.

Pootergirl..... we met briefly at the DS BBQ a few months ago. You were on that ironhead right.....
                Yes at the BBQ and the 2nd RR. Have to see you to remember ya. Did you put it on your bike? Congrats on the tank it was awesome. Just let us know if its not raining on Friday we might do some riding out in Yadkin area. Great riding we are almost always up for riding unless we are working on someone's bike.

Comment

• GlassBikerNC
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by pootergirl
                  Not in to bar hopping
                  Same here. I tend to like riding

Comment

• Structural1
                    • Aug 2010

Didn't mean bar hopping

Not much of a bar hopper either.... My type of run is more along the lines of a ride out to some random little town in the boonies.... grab a beer/burger.... hit some nice roads on the way back...

I'm also into weekend runs and camp outs....

CMAC

Comment

• captainsportster
                      • Sep 2011

I'm in Fredericksburg, VA now, but used to live in N. Raleigh (about 10 miles away from Crabtree Valley Mall). Work moved me from Raleigh, to Philly, and now to VA... hoping to get back to NC in a couple of years.

I'm going to watch this thread - it'd be cool to see more riders in the area that aren't HOG members.

Comment

• Juddson
                        • Oct 2010

I'm moving to the area in a few months, from Florida. March or beginning of April most likely. Will be going to school in Sanford, maybe 40 miles SW of Raleigh. Hope this thread develops. Might make it easier to get acquainted with the area when I get up there.

Comment

• pootergirl
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by captainsportster
                          I'm in Fredericksburg, VA now, but used to live in N. Raleigh (about 10 miles away from Crabtree Valley Mall). Work moved me from Raleigh, to Philly, and now to VA... hoping to get back to NC in a couple of years.

I'm going to watch this thread - it'd be cool to see more riders in the area that aren't HOG members.
                          Frederickburg would be a nice ride. You could also just set up a ride say hey going to place A if anyone would like....just a thought I know Kevin and I would be down with it. I want to get some riding time in this year

Comment

• Structural1
                            • Aug 2010

Moving in the Spring

Hey Juddson.... make sure you get here before mid April. Mainly for 2 reasons..... the 20th is my BDAY... and the third week of April is the Revenge Run out to the Outer Banks.

Its a Great run put on by the Death Science Guys up in Wake Forest. The run includes a ride through the low country... 2 ferry trips.... a night of camping right next to the beach......and a Bash in Wilmington..

I'm about 35% done on my new girder...and hope to have it ready by riding time in the Spring.

This damn thing is taking me longer than I ever expected.....

Comment

• bobber41
                              • Oct 2011

im not far from raliegh. im from the aberdeen/pinehurst area. lil over a hour on US1 south. would love to get together and do some riding.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                              Working...
                              ;