• Show
Clear All
  • brach77
    • Oct 2011

he is in Jacksonville.

Comment

• Jetblack
      • Apr 2024

Antiseen really? Man I'd have figured they'd have went the way of GG Allin. I saw them about 20 years ago with some band called Brickbat opening up. I'm also surprised that dude has a face left, after all this time...he was non stop stabbing himself in the face with a shattered beer bottle all during that show.

I'm originally from Wilmington, we had a lot of good people in the scene then; great bands running through every week. I'd name drop some friends bands from then but the only one anyone has probably heard of is Helmet. But what the hell; Sour Vein, Buzz Oven, Billy Club Fest, Weedeater, Blatzbox, The Amateurs.

Thanks for the to my from those days...I'm in Crumbleya, South Cack right now. As soon as I get my current build done, I'd be down to hook up with some touring up that way, for shows, camping, dive bars, whatever.

Comment

• JukeJointGypsy
        • Oct 2012

Pinehurst here. Anybody wanna ride or work on some shit on the weekends hit me up. I like wrenching as much as riding.

Comment

• 3rdDegree
          • Nov 2012

Every other Friday out in Durham

Surf Club is hosting a bike night for choppers/bobbers and cafe's. Pretty good group. If you want more info on it look under events and it is posted there. Next one is February 22 and then every other Friday following that.
          Last edited by 3rdDegree; 03-08-2013, 7:30 AM.

Comment

• bombfreeind23
            • Jul 2012

Outta Sanford

Im out of sanford. Work at Ray Price. We are starting a bike night in the raleigh area this summer. Would love to have some chopper people support. Me and my pop have been buildin sleds and doin sheet metal fab out of the shop for a couple years now. Tryin to get a cone shovel build going for the smokeout. Any like minded folks hit me up.

Comment

• undeadfred1
              • Jul 2012

im moving from charlotte NC to greensboro in a couple of months. actually just bought a house there. i will also be spending alot of time in chapel hill in a couple years when i change colleges to start masters and PHD work. ive been looking for some folks up that way for a few months to ride with without any luck. feel free (anyone in the area) to hit me up with a PM.

Comment

• undeadfred1
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by mosten
                I've been in Charlotte for a few weeks and staying perm. Haven't had time to do shit, but my bike is here. Anyone hook me up with some local knowledge?
                Pinky's westside grill bike night is the shit.

Comment

• NoGent
                  • Jun 2012

Hey ya I'm in fayetteville somebody please god tell me where there's some bike nights or if anyone wants to ride I never see anything but guys on sport bikes out here.

Comment

• dazed84
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by NoGent
                    Hey ya I'm in fayetteville somebody please god tell me where there's some bike nights or if anyone wants to ride I never see anything but guys on sport bikes out here.
                    yo cruise it down to Wilmington ,you,ll be glad you did,,33rs are in force there

Comment

• PurpleStuff
                      • Mar 2013

I'm here in Fuquay. Majority of my buddies have street bikes so riding my bike with them isn't always that fun.

Comment

• Clyde666
                        • Jun 2012

IM in carrboro

Comment

• Mutiny
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by NoGent
                          here in Fayetteville as well. Ray Price of Fayetteville is having a bike night tonight at Hooters...Great place to meet up plan some rides. we usually throw together quite a few rides out of Fayetteville through out the season. Never a dull moment.

Comment

• lxlmariuslxl
                            • Dec 2009

Here in wake forest, always down for anything car/bike related

Comment

• 3rdDegree
                              • Nov 2012

Surf Club in Durham NC July 11th 7p-whenever. Good mix of bikes. Stocks, chops and café. 20-30 bikes when the weather is good. Fenced lot for bikes only and the beer is always ice cold.

Comment

• 83hdchopper
                                • Apr 2010

Moved back to Raleigh a few months ago anybody on this thread still around the area?

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;