CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default Worst Gentlemens Club in your area???

Mine is the Wolf Den. Coweta Oklahoma went in to see a woman in her 50s dancing in hanes her way with grey toe grey heel long socks. Huge buddy holly glasses and she hadnt trimed in awhile. So I got 3 lap dances and got the hell out of there!!!!!!

Get Adobe Flash player

The worst place you can go over here is "La Broussaille" (meaning The Bush!). It's the place for the retired girls who can't dance in the classy topless clubs anymore. I've been there 3 times. The first time because i was curious. The second time to verify if the girls were better than the first time. And the third time to realize that the girls were still ugly. We even rename a girl "The incredible melting woman" because her 50 years butt cheeks were nearly touching the stage floor when she was standing up

Get Adobe Flash player

Worse club was when I went back home and went to the Tip Top with my buddies and saw one of my buddies ex girlfriends dancing.... she wasnt anyone you'd wanna see naked in high school and time hadnt improved her....

Get Adobe Flash player

Last Chance in Gervais, OR. Preggos, just had a baby, nice scars honey, biggins (not in a good way) oldies but not so goodies... theres a reason its called the last chance.

garbage

Paper Tiger, in Denver Co. Watched a chick O.D on stage. They also have to play their own songs on the jukebox, hilarious. What I can't figure out is how they stay so god dam fat with that many crack pipe burns on their bodies.

Get Adobe Flash player

jokers wild in muncie indiana. pregos, c section scars, and old addicted bitches. worst. place. ever.

Get Adobe Flash player

Chicago club in minot nd. Dancers (if you can call them that) change their own music (half the time the cds skip) and there is no stripper pole. They say there is a hot chick behind every tree in north dakota, unfortunately there aren't that many trees up here.

weentron

Quote Originally Posted by Eastwood View Post
    Chicago club in minot nd. Dancers (if you can call them that) change their own music (half the time the cds skip) and there is no stripper pole. They say there is a hot chick behind every tree in north dakota, unfortunately there aren't that many trees up here.
    hahahahahaha I love that place. And everything you said is true.

Get Adobe Flash player

I'm not sure the name of the place out here in Vegas,but a dancer O.D.'d on stage. In Cali,stay away from Flesh and DeJaVu in Redlands( 7 of the dancers got pregnant from customers and two had chlamydia) .

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Paper Tiger, in Denver Co. Watched a chick O.D on stage. They also have to play their own songs on the jukebox, hilarious. What I can't figure out is how they stay so god dam fat with that many crack pipe burns on their bodies.
    That place rules. You remember the chick that worked there with only one arm?

Get Adobe Flash player

In Atlanta there are allot of strip clubs. But the one that stands out is The Clairemont Lounge, I think that its the worst/best strip club in Atl. There is a woman (not a girl) in her 50's or 60's that smashes 24oz PBR cans between her pancake titties. The females always have the same outfit on every time I go in there. And every time I say I will never go back, but find myself there. Freak show.

Get Adobe Flash player

haha this thread cracks me up. I haven't been to any of the gentlemen's clubs here, but when i used to live in Topeka, Kansas there was one that really fit the bill. It's called Sasnak (Kansas, spelled backwards), but everyone who lives there calls it "Sadsnatch." It has all the elements. Prego dancers, old flappy-tittied dancers, crack whores with 3 teeth...10 dollar lap dances and an ambient smell of athelete's foot and dirty pussy.

Allen

Bill used to have a picture he'd post with threads likes these that read "This thread is worthless without pictures..." but in this case, I regress....

Get Adobe Flash player

if you're ever in Topeka Kansas....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sasnaknorth_1.jpg  

Get Adobe Flash player

That pink box is the worst place you can go.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gerarddonnelly/4298172061/
    Last edited by Grindhouse; 10-12-2011 at 12:00 PM.

Get Adobe Flash player

"The Frontier Bar" in Eagle River, WI, went in one night, they had the generator running and dancin to a boom box, apparently couldn't pay the power bill.....Awesome!

Get Adobe Flash player

six'th ave gentelmans club in terre haute IN, c section scars, missing teeth, orangatang tities and they play the juke box for there music. i was there one time and there was a dance song on and the crack ho said she could,nt dance to this shit, so she played pantera.been there many times to marinate in the filth.

Get Adobe Flash player

if your ever in pa be sure to check out buck rubs... there is a easily 300+ pound black girl by the name of candy that will beat the shit out of you with her tig ol bitties, while yel.ling im gonna fuck you up!!! and then she will just grab your singles.... and there was a one armed stripper that worked there she use to rub her tit with a her nub of an arm and had this 3 inch round mole on here ass that looked like shit....last i heard though she went on maternity leave....ahh i love that place..

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    if your ever in pa be sure to check out buck rubs... there is a easily 300+ pound black girl by the name of candy that will beat the shit out of you with her tig ol bitties, while yel.ling im gonna fuck you up!!! and then she will just grab your singles.... and there was a one armed stripper that worked there she use to rub her tit with a her nub of an arm and had this 3 inch round mole on here ass that looked like shit....last i heard though she went on maternity leave....ahh i love that place..
    this one sound like the worst so far.

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by panheadjay View Post
    this one sound like the worst so far.
    the funny thing is its actually a good time when ur piss drunk with ur buddys... plus my best friends dad grew up with one of the 4 owners that runs the place and man does he have some fucking stories about the females there....hahaha i smile just thinking about good ole buck rubs!

Share This