• AngryCracker
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Motorradfahrer
    That's what I assumed.
    Same here. It just makes sense.

Comment

• billdozer
      • Apr 2024

It's secret code for super internet badasses!

Yeah, it's just the CC thing.

Comment

• NHMike
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by billdozer
        It's secret code for super internet badasses!

Yeah, it's just the CC thing.
        Right on.

Comment

• JKJ
          • Aug 2009

I told some non-riding friends about it and they think we're retards....then they started asking if we shared pants or something....but they don't ride bikes.....so they wouldn't understand! Hey NHMike I got the lid today and I'm gonna do my ride on friday! I'll try and get the lid out to the next rider on saturday, thanks for the surprise!! I will include a surprise of the same type for the next rider!!

Comment

• earz
            • Aug 2009

I've told a few of my friends that have bikes, but don't ride that often. They think it's kinda dumb, but my wife thinks we're all just plain nuts!! It's a CC thing - they won't understand. These are the same people that think I'm crazy for wanting to go to Twine Ball Run, or hunnert car pile up, or any large gathering of like minded people. I enjoy and am excited by the fact that there is a whole family - so to speak - of us spread all over the place that would help out a fellow rider in need at damn near the drop of a hat.

Comment

• wickedblockhead
              • Aug 2009

not that i think theres anything wrong with going for a ride of 200 miles or more and then shipping the hat off. But i thought we were supposed to ride 200 miles to deliver the lid to someone else. At least in my mind.. i was going to ride out to grants pass or seattle depending on which way it comes to me. I mean that is the ideal way, right? Is it that hard for guys to be available to get the lid that are closeby? i think i am missin somethin

Comment

• RockinRyan
                • Aug 2009

Passing it off in person is of course ideal. The problem right now is that it seems alot of people in the North East aren't volunteering to be next.

Comment

• revmike
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by RockinRyan
                  Passing it off in person is of course ideal. The problem right now is that it seems alot of people in the North East aren't volunteering to be next.
                  I don't understand the guys in the North East... isn't it COLD there all fucking year round? Riding to drop would be preferred, but sometimes it isn't going to werk. In a few weeks I don't think we'll be meeting up in Pendleton OR to pass it off.... not unless our snowbound asses are going to be drunk snowed in for 2 months handing the lid back and forth... not that being snowbound in Pendleton cant be fun.... with the right set of gorgeous twins...

~Rev Mike

Comment

• TheDemon
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by earz
                    I've told a few of my friends that have bikes, but don't ride that often. They think it's kinda dumb, but my wife thinks we're all just plain nuts!! It's a CC thing - they won't understand. These are the same people that think I'm crazy for wanting to go to Twine Ball Run, or hunnert car pile up, or any large gathering of like minded people. I enjoy and am excited by the fact that there is a whole family - so to speak - of us spread all over the place that would help out a fellow rider in need at damn near the drop of a hat.
                    "If you have to ask, you won't understand" - I whole heartedly agree with that statement. When I first heard about the brotherhood and joined up I didn't ask myself, "why the hell are these guys sharing the same helmet and riding around with it?" i just thought "Badass!"

Some people just don't understand

Comment

• TheDemon
                      • Aug 2009

Send it down to Texas, I'll ride that bitch to whoever. It may not be as cold here (getting down to 33 tonight) but thats what layers and warm clothing are for haha!

I agree that the lid should be handed off if at all possible. Wasn't that Choppy's idea in the first place?

Comment

• GreaseStain
                        • Aug 2009

Hell ill relay it with you demon 30's is nothin

Comment

• justafurnaceman
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by GreaseStain
                          The Army just gave us some new cold weather gear (Gen III) and I've been testing it out. 34 degrees is the coldest so far and I've been quite comfortable.

Comment

• TroubleLeather1
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by GreaseStain
                            Word! Hell, let's go!

Comment

• Nick
                              • Aug 2009

shit I just spent most the evening reading this...wow....I see the map showing what looks like a southern Missouri route to a drop off in Oklahoma but if it comes thru KC I would gladly pass it a couple hundred to the next....

Comment

• NHMike
                                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by RockinRyan
                                yeah it sucks. I really wanted to ride it to someone to do a realy, but no one stepped up to the plate. They'll be back around in May when it's 60 and gorgeous out.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;