X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FUJay1313
    • Nov 2009

I want in.........

Where's the little stinker now???

And does any one know when it might hit GA...???

Comment

• gofastmoto
      • Sep 2009

jay looks like its gonna be a while before it hits the dirty

Comment

• NHMike
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by FUJay1313
        Where's the little stinker now???

And does any one know when it might hit GA...???
        The lid is in, or is still on it's way to JKJ in Upstate NY. It seems the list is pretty loose. I would assume, whoever gets in touch with JKJ first will get it next. UNLESS there's someone in his area who will get it.

Comment

• gofastmoto
          • Sep 2009

it would make the most sense to send it on down the EAST coast. I know theres guys from NY to GA that want the helmet. Im ready tho !!!!!!!

Comment

• NHMike
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by gofastmoto
            it would make the most sense to send it on down the EAST coast. I know theres guys from NY to GA that want the helmet. Im ready tho !!!!!!!
            What would've been REALLY cool is if some of the Ma. guys would've stepped up and I could've ridden it to them, then they could've done the same, etc.. It must be too cold for them now ; )

Comment

• wickedblockhead
              • Aug 2009

Do i have to ride all the way over there and show all these wusses that it aint too cold??!!

Comment

• JKJ
                • Aug 2009

I'm still waiting for the lid, hopefully it will be here soon so I can get out there and freeze my ass off!!! Let me know who wants it next! I would like to try and get some east coast guys in on this before it heads out west but let me know and we'll see where it goes!!

Comment

• NHMike
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by JKJ
                  I'm still waiting for the lid, hopefully it will be here soon so I can get out there and freeze my ass off!!! Let me know who wants it next! I would like to try and get some east coast guys in on this before it heads out west but let me know and we'll see where it goes!!
                  Hey man, my OL told me she sent that thing out last week. Then, when I got home last night she said she went to the post office today to send the helmet and other eBay shit we had to ship...I said "You told me you shipped it Friday?!?!" she said she decided to wait till she sent the eBay sales. So I slapped the taste out of her mouth and told her to do what i say, when I say to do it!! hahahaha, ok I didn't so that. But it went out yesterday for sure. Sorry man, I knew I should have just did that shit myself! There's a special goody in there as well! : ) Ride safe man!

Comment

• wickedblockhead
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by NHMike
                    There's a special goody in there as well! : )
                    you gave him a naked pic too?

Comment

• NHMike
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by wickedblockhead
                      you gave him a naked pic too?
                      WHO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG?!?!?!?!?! THAT was supposed to be a surprise!!!!

Comment

• JKJ
                        • Aug 2009

HAHAHAHA, It's cool man! No worries I'll keep an eye out for it!

Comment

• ChoppyGee
                          • Aug 2009

So i'm just curious what has been non- 33ers reaction to this project that you guys have recieved? In my experiences most people think its cool and it definitely raises eybrows too.
                          Last edited by ChoppyGee; 12-01-2009, 6:22 PM.

Comment

• NHMike
                            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by ChoppyGee
                            So i'm just curious what has been none 33ers reaction to this project that you guys have recieved? In my experiences most people think its cool and it definitely raises eybrows too.
                            I've gotta ask. Meant to when I got my stickers, but, what the heck does the 33 stand for?

Everyone thought it was a cool idea.

Comment

• ChoppyGee
                              • Aug 2009

C is the Third letter of the alphabet. so it means CC which stands for Chopcult..thats what I had figured out at least...perhaps i'm totally wrong in which case I'll look like a premium douche wizard. I'm prepared to live with it.

Comment

• Motorradfahrer
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ChoppyGee
                                C is the Third letter of the alphabet. so it means CC which stands for Chopcult..thats what I had figured out at least...perhaps i'm totally wrong in which case I'll look like a premium douche wizard. I'm prepared to live with it.
                                That's what I assumed.

Comment

300 mobile ad bottom forum

Collapse
                                Working...
                                ;