CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Default Brotherhood of the traveling Lid

So I had a idea (admittedly its potentially fuck'n retarded) But here goes.

first I thought of a simple part someone could hurry and bolt on their bike take it for a good ride take photos and write a little trip report and send it on its way to the next guy who would repeat the process...Cool concept but I didn't think a bike component would be a very good idea. So I think a helmet would be much better. The differing head size could prove to be an issue but I figured I could get a Biltwell lid and we'll really put their "one size fits most" to the test.

So here's the Deal:

If there's enough dudes interested I'll pull the trigger and buy a brain bucket.

Then I'll take it for a ride put and sticker on it and send it to the next guy, once he gets it he'll take it for a ride put a stick on it send it on to the next bro. and so on. See where we can get it and how long we can keep it going.

If you want your name on the list just say so here but if you're on the list here's the rules.

You must take the lid for a trip of a minimum 200 miles.

You must Add a sticker to the Lid

You must pay for the shipping to the next bro or ride it to him (which would be bad ass if we could get it from place to place all on two wheels) its your responsibilty to get it there.

You must take at least one photo of you and the lid on your ride and a small story or write up about it.

If you keep the lid, i will hunt you down and do everything in my power to get you shunned from CC.

I realize it might get kinda nasty so many heads in it so please disinfect it after you wear it and just to be safe disinfect it before you use it.

Anybody interested??

Official Brotherhood roster, if I missed you or you'd like to be added PM me with your location.
    I tried to go west to east but I failed Geography when i was young.

Oildevil-Coalinga, CA
    Motorradfaher- Long Beach, CA
    Pantsbeer- Sacremento, CA
    ArmyMedic74-Fort Irwin, CA
    RockinRyan-Riverside, CA
    JoeNots-Oakland, CA
    Twinkies- San Diego, CA
    Kocuma-San Diego, CA
    Revelator-Lawndale, CA
    Finkit-El Segudo, CA
    Rustrocket84-Wildomar, CA
    mixdwell-Costa Mesa, CA
    EnglandStGarage- Huntington Beach, Ca
    dudehellya- Huntington Beach, Ca
    hugodv01- Downey, CA

Toecutterp-Wenatchee, WA
    Shameless- Seattle, WA

Scotty Look- Grants Pass OR
    Wikedblockhead-Salem, OR

RudeHog- Las Vegas, NV
    IamSlime-Las Vegas, NV

RobHall-Phoenix, AZ

Sportster Mike- Clovis ,NM

Revmike- Salt Lake City

Calicruise-Colorado Springs, CO
    Justin666-Littleton,CO

Greasestain- Austin, TX
    The Demon-Forth Worth, TX
    choppersrgay-Amarillo, TX
    JoshuaAdamBoyd-Mckinney, TX
    Troubleleather1, Brownwood, TX

doc14- Ponca City, OK
    Bulldog-Tulsa, OK
    Jettajt-Newkirk, OK.

IronHollie-Grove City, OH
    currysurr- Elyria, OH

Justafrurnaceman- Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Imperialhouse71-Sparta, IL
    blackedout- Springfield IL

sure-Indianapolis,IN

mlpsdave- Bloomington, MN
    dannyb- St Cloud MN

Motoguro- Detroit, MI
    Motorcityoutlaw, Detroit, MI
    belldorado-Kalamazoo, MI

Chen-Boston, MA
    Redsox76- Boston, MA
    inxs-Sunderland, MA
    Isgro-Worchester,MA
    Booty-Plymouth, MA
    Murph-Carver, MA
    El Paintero-Wareham,MA

MsHeather- Edgewood,MD
    Kuda-Silver Spring, MD

NHMike-Newmarket NH

TOOL-Dingmans Ferry, PA
    Infidel0341-Manheim, PA
    lang's-Philadelphia, PA
    Stewy-Philadelphia, PA

Avastyematey-Providence, RI(Bike is down for the season but still in the game, get wrench'n matey!)

Rockaphilly, Brooklyn, NY
    Gigastatt-Rochester,NY
    JKJ-Dover Plains, NY

Bobbedout, Inwood,WV
    smokey469-Blacksburg, VA
    HWC- Roanoke, VA

Gofastmoto-Kennesaw, GA
    Bigdawg- Buford, GA (metro Atlanta)
    FUJay1313- Atlanta, GA

Beezerglide-Huntsville, AL
    Garco-Birmingham, AL
    Ridemore16-Birmingham, AL

Ed-Wilmington-NC
    Twisty Mcfisty-Kill Devil Hills, NC

Spoke Jacksonville, FL
    Wardan123- Bonita Springs, FL
    Framus-St. Petersberg, FL
    bhead1968-Lauderdale/Miami, FL
    10watt-Jupiter,FL
    Lord- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Last edited by ChoppyGee; 12-02-2009 at 5:12 PM.

sign me up

hahah YES....can i be close to the top of the list so i don't have to deal with the nastiness lol

Boston, MA
    Last edited by CHEN; 10-28-2009 at 3:19 PM.

well It'll just be where we have the highest concentration of dudes geographically so we can get it moving. If its washed two times a ride it won't be bad....I hope haha.

That's actually a really cool idea. Count me in!

Might I add that it would be a good idea for those involved to take a ton of pictures on their ride. It'd be like one long epic photo journey.

Also, maybe it should be kept going until the entire helmet is covered? I have no idea what we would do with it then, but it would be one cool relic. Or maybe it should just go forever?
    Last edited by RockinRyan; 10-27-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEN View Post
    hahah YES....can i be close to the top of the list so i don't have to deal with the nastiness lol
    Come on bro. take one for the team. Bottle of nix, you'll be good to go.

Another excellent idea choppy. If I ever get my shit running you can count me in.

Hey I'm in....but have a question....... When I get the Helmet do I use it when having rough sex with my girlfriend, You know Novelty purposes only?

Sign me up. Maybe once it gets so used up send it back to bilt-well?

El Cajon--CA
    Last edited by willythepirate; 10-28-2009 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelator View Post
    Hey I'm in....but have a question....... When I get the Helmet do I use it when having rough sex with my girlfriend, You know Novelty purposes only?
    Only if you include the previously mentioned pictures. (And definitely clean it!)

Quote Originally Posted by CHEN View Post
    Haha yes let's get it to Boston sooner than later... not sure how long it will be before I start tearing down my bike for a winter rebuild. Chen, if you get it I can pick it up from you or visa versa. Also, I'm a phtoographer so I can take a siq picture of you on the 750!

I just moved to Missouri and it'll give me an excuse to ride around and get to know the area. I'm in.

Alright, the helmet is heading out from Biltwell HQ in California today on its way to meet up with ChoppyGee in Wyoming. Someone get with him to see who gets the second leg. Let the games begin!

Quote Originally Posted by redsox716 View Post
    Haha yes let's get it to Boston sooner than later... not sure how long it will be before I start tearing down my bike for a winter rebuild. Chen, if you get it I can pick it up from you or visa versa. Also, I'm a phtoographer so I can take a siq picture of you on the 750!
    Yeah, it'd be cool to get it up in this area before the really cold weather hits.

Excellent idea! Once the helmet's back in CA, let me know. We have enough CC guys in the West that we should be able to deliver it to one another and never have to mail it.

edit - I'm in Long Beach, CA
    Last edited by Motorradfahrer; 10-28-2009 at 12:26 PM.

I'm so down for this shit! Sign me up!!!

great idea! count me in. 200 miles for me from Costa Mesa is El Centro, Blythe, Visalia, Pismo Beach or San Luis Obispo. Any takers in (or near) those cites to hand off the helmet to?

PS: I guarantee I have a top method of rinsing the helmet to freshen it up along it's journey...photos would be uploaded to chop cult...

COSTA MESA, CA

you're onthe list mixdwell, congrats on your bike making the homepage.

the lid should be here in the morning folks and if it is we'lll get this show on the road.

Im closest to Visalia... Don Harrell is there. He's a grumpy old fucker but has a great stash of brit iron. Pismo is a long cold haul, San Luis is closer.

P.S.
    Choppy... you might not, but the buyers for "Hot Topic" do... so, we're there by proxy.

Blackwells list of the Wost Dressed... fashion fag trendsetter from NY (?)
    Last edited by oildevil13; 11-02-2009 at 1:14 AM.

We have so many CA people in on this that I have a feeling that this helmet might make its way up and down the coast quite a few times.

JESUS!... no takers south of Tampa???.... ok throw my name on that list.... Lauderdale/Miami representing... i'll need to take a few trips to south beach and get some hotties to take pics with it and maybe some other crazy shit... i can get it whenever, year round riding here brother... just PM me what you need...

Share This