CHOP CULT HOME
Email Password
Search
Page 17 of 82 First ... 715161718192767 ... Last

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nice Chen, glad to hear this thing is back in motion. Hopefully we get it to the Motor City before it gets to cold. We have been lucky and have had some great unusual weather for the past week or two.

Get Adobe Flash player

Chen:

Nice. great write up and awesome pics. It's just this one man's opinion, but I don't think there is/should be any 'formula' as to what happens while you have the helmet. It's gunna be different for every person. Kinda more about what happens while it is with you and then how those experiences may affect your life. Kind of brings in focus when you have it. You shared some of Boston with us and your projects, Choppy let us hang with his girlfriend and he risked his life (LOL). I think that is all pretty cool.

And of course, now I know where I'm sending my 750 engine to get cleaned up. So all is good!

~Rev Mike

Get Adobe Flash player

good write up Chen! I too tried to get the lid on a statue that ended up being too big, it didn't make the cut for the story. Sorry you had to ride through Boston with a giant cowboy on your head haha.

Get Adobe Flash player

Default nice...

good read so far. Thanks for creating its own thread too.

Helpful hint if anyone does not already know, click on "Thread tools > Subscribe to this thread" and you will be emailed when there is an update, rather than searching for the thread and wondering if there is new content.

Looking forward to the stories.
    ~E

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppyGee View Post
    good write up Chen! I too tried to get the lid on a statue that ended up being too big, it didn't make the cut for the story. Sorry you had to ride through Boston with a giant cowboy on your head haha.
    haha so I rode out to New Hampshire to meet up with NH Mike today. I stopped for gas somewhere in the middle of Massachusetts and some old guy points at me and says "Hey a Wyoming cowboy! thats cool....that cowboy's from Wyoming right?" hahah i had no idea that the cowboy you put on was iconic of Wyoming.

Get Adobe Flash player

Nice write up...Glad to see you got Ted involved...he coulda used the lid when those douches took turns smacking his head around..Glad to see beantown represented on the board...I'm down near the Cape..like to take it for a spin next time it comes around...

Get Adobe Flash player

Quote Originally Posted by CHEN View Post
    haha so I rode out to New Hampshire to meet up with NH Mike today. I stopped for gas somewhere in the middle of Massachusetts and some old guy points at me and says "Hey a Wyoming cowboy! thats cool....that cowboy's from Wyoming right?" hahah i had no idea that the cowboy you put on was iconic of Wyoming.
    haha yeh its on all the license plates. and its the Wyoming University logo its on flags and t-shirts and cars all over here.

Get Adobe Flash player

Is it to late to get in on this? I've been slacking on the internets and haven't been paying much attention to whats going on.

NHMike

Yup, got the lid from Chen yesterday. Nice meeting you man, can't wait to terrorize Boston this spring! hahaha. Anyhow, I did a hair over 160 miles yesterday and I figure I'llg et the rest done when I ride to meet the next guy getting this thing. I should ahve my write up on tonight, I was WAY too cold and WAY too tired to do it last night.

SO, who's got it next??? Don't be shy!! PM me and I'll get you my cell and we can set up a day, SINday isn't looking too bad right now.

Look for the write up tonight!!!

NHMike

OK, I got my story on the BOTTL: Stories and Pictures thread. Here's what's over there, a little something I put together:

Enjoy!

And, WHO'S NEXT?!?!?!

Get Adobe Flash player

Mike:

Nice pix. Looks cold LOL. At least there isn't any snow on the ground. Prob too cold to snow. At least you got out and rode... not sure that's a plus though.

~Rev Mike

Get Adobe Flash player

Nice video Mike! This is all turning out great so far.

Get Adobe Flash player

Well done man!

Get Adobe Flash player

Default geezus....

Anyone have a chain lying around they can ship Mike. Don't ride with that thing another block. At least see if you can move your wheel forward enough to get rid of a link. I will send you a chain breaker to use if you need so you don't die.

Nice writeup.

NHMike

Quote Originally Posted by erikweste View Post
    Anyone have a chain lying around they can ship Mike. Don't ride with that thing another block. At least see if you can move your wheel forward enough to get rid of a link. I will send you a chain breaker to use if you need so you don't die.

Nice writeup.
    Thanks for the concern man! It's cool, I'm going to get a new one after the holidays. With 3 kids and 1 on the way all my extra dough is for Xmas. Besides, those are just the worse. There's a few more links that look the same, hahahahaha. Good idea about getting rid of links though, I'll give that a whirl this week!! Thanks for the idea!

Get Adobe Flash player

good job mike! you got some balls to ride that chain Killer job on the video too! Who's song did you use? have you found the next rider? Lets keep it moving people...shit I can't believe this is actually going down! haha.
    Last edited by ChoppyGee; 11-21-2009 at 12:34 AM.

Get Adobe Flash player

awesome job Mike! the video was a great touch. i'm still thinking there has to be a book once this helmet stops crossing the country...hell, i'd read it!

NHMike

Quote Originally Posted by ChoppyGee View Post
    good job mike! you got some balls to ride that chain Killer job on the video too! Who's song did you use? have you found the next rider? Lets keep it moving people...shit I can't believe this is actually going down! haha.
    The song is The Road is Calling by Sasquatch and the Sick-a-Billys.

Haven't heard from anyone regarding who's next...

Get Adobe Flash player

Hey i want on this list! Dammit i saw the thread forever ago and i just thought it was something ghey! This idea is bitchin! I'm in Salem, Or. Theres only 4 of us up here in the PACNW. Rain or shine i'll lid it!

Get Adobe Flash player

block head i'll put you on the list.

Share This